CHAPTER 25 (SPG)

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

I have always been seen as a dominant male, I never really have been submissive, but I don't have a problem if Ellie dominates me in the bedroom, she could use me all she wants. I'm all hers.

People always say that it isn't a manly thing if a man becomes submissive on the bedroom, they say that you should be the one in charge, you should be the dominate one.

That's just a bullshit fragile masculinity.

In fact, there's a side in men that wants being dominated—sexually dominated. It's a kink, we switched roles right know since Ellie is really enjoying on toying me.

Searing pleasure pulsed through me as I felt her slid her slicking wetness on my cock. My cock is already at its maximum hardness, my balls are drawn up so tight.

"Fuck!" I mumbled, covering my face with my arms as I don't want her to see me looking weak.

"You feel bigger on this position," she said while encircling her hips. "Ang laki, ang sarap."

Indeed, I could feel her clamping me, my tip is already touching her cervix. I started to sweat even if I'm the one doing almost nothing than laying down and let her dominate me.

Ellie started riding me, going up and down, get wetness is splattering and her moans and grunts filled the room. Her eyes were closed, with a wicked smile on her lips— enjoying the moment.

I never thought that she can do this, she was always the submissive one, I'm always the one in charge when we do this, but here we are—enjoying this steamy moment as she rides me, her hands are placed on my thighs, her head looking back and her mounds are bouncing.

Such a sexy scene.

She's milking the hell out of my dick, my senses were overloaded by the feeling of her soft warm satin pussy slipping and sliding on my cock.

"E-Ellie," I called her name while panting, still watching her bouncing on my cock.

It took my by surprised when she slowed down a bit, encircling her hips then looked down at me—edging me. Her velvety hands explored my body as she slowly leaned towards my face, but trailing kisses all over my chest and neck.

A low moan escaped from her lips. I can feel her warmth better when she's slowing down.

"Are you tired?" I asked but she remained kissing my jaw. "Should we switch positions?"

She pulled away from her kisses, her hands touched my face, carresing my cheek.

"I love you."

Stunned by what she said, I was stoned—not my dick but me.

It's starting, the assurance, confirmation and all.

"I love you too, Ellie, so much." I said wholeheartedly.

She started to lift and thust again, I lifted her butt cheeks, my fingers ang digging on her soft delicate skin. I started to thrust since I can tell she's already a bit tired.

She rested her body on top of me, making me feel the vibrations and shivers from the pleasure she's feeling. The heat became more intense when our moans and grunts, together with the sound of our bodies slamming became louder.

"You're so good at this," she whispered, her voice breathy on my ear—so sexy.

And you tell me that this is not marriage?

Pakiramdam ko ay ikinasal na kami, hindi man isang seremonya o sibil na kasal, pero ang katawan namin na nagiging isa—ito ang kasal namin.

Our bodies erotically being one and you say that this doesn't feel like marrige? It's like a sacred ceremony.