CHAPTER 17 (SPG)

Warning: This chapter contains mature themes/sexual themes that are not suitable for minors 

Sa ilang nag 🌸uWu🌸 dati sa survey, para sa inyo ito :)

Elianna Lauren Silvestre

"Making up to you, and showing how sorry I really am." he said then kissed me deeply, I could taste the bittersweet liquor he just had earlier.

Pumaibabaw siya sa akin, his hands freely explored my body-carresing my thighs and massaging my breast. I did not push him ayaw, simply because I like where this is going. I have been ignoring him and were also deprived from our daily sex session.

His libido is just really high, he's like a stud that's always in heat, and I'm willing to he his toy, I'm more than willing for him to use me just to satisfy his earthly lust, he could fuck me all day and I won't mind until I become limp, in fact his after sex care is also very sweet, it's like we're a real couple.

His body pressed against mine, his kisses trailed down to my neck, his lips and tongue played on my neck then he started nibbling and biting my ear.

Gently, he placed soft lingering kisses down my neck, I struggled to keep myself from touching him back. His warm had slid down my skin.

"I'm really sorry, Sweetcheeks." his breath was hot on the back of my neck.

He started to unbutton my clothes, leaving me in my undies.

His hot fingers slid down the elastic of my panties, slowly pulling it down and removing it, exposing my wet and aching pussy. His fingers slipped between my folds, slowly carresing it.

"Take of your clothes." I commanded.

He devoured me with his eyes, I watched him as he slowly removed his clothes. He leaned closer to me, pressing his magnificent body on my soft ones, my breast pressed against his hard chest, my hands wrapped around his neck then he placed soft lingering kisses on my lips.

His already hard and throbbing cock rested in my belly, I'm already aching and needy. I want him inside me.

I yelped when his fingers slid inside me, slowly pulling in and out until his pace became intense.

"Goodness..." napapikit ako ng mariin, his hands were expert when it comes to pleasuring me.

My breath became eratuc, I cried as my orgasm started to build, I felt the pressure building and was about to explode when he decided to stop.

"Bakit ka tumigil?" I was annoyed, I was so close on reaching the zenith.

"I want to eat you, I want you to come in my mouth." he said which made me silent.

He slowly started to trail hot kisses down my neck, his hands cupped my breast then started to squeeze it, my back ached with the pleasure I was feeling, his hot mouth sucked and nipped the top of my mound.

It took a while for him, playing and sucking my nipples until he started to trail kisses down again, until it stopped right above my cunt.

He abruptly spread my legs, I felt the old air hit against my hot and wet pussy. I bit my lip erotically when I watched his face lean closer to my feminity.