CHAPTER 24 (SPG)

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

People are shallow, they are easy to manipulate, and are stupid at times, making other people with higher intelligence to take advantage of them by being greedy thus doing immoral things. It's the advantage of one's self.

Some people may be intelligent but are often submissive and they would depend on people around them, they are easy to get attached, and are vulnerable.

I am selfish. Selfish on power, money, and her...

I don't deny on the fact that I am manipulating Elianna, it's for her own good. I intend to keep her. If I don't trick her into thinking that she needs me, then there's a high chance that she'll get away from me. I know, it's shallow that I am tricking her just for my own wants, but I don't just want her, I love her.

It isn't just a shallow physical attraction, it seeps within.

Since my mom passed away, I was left with a void in my heart that I wanted to fill with a specific type of love and affection, I have been craving for that-and I felt that from Elianna. It's the comforting warmth I have always been craving, that tickle inside me that I felt when I laid eyes on her, and with that, I'm more that willing to keep her.

I'm doing my best to make her happy, it's a stupid excuse that I sometimes am using my duties as a public servant as an excuse to why I cannot spend a lot of time with her.

If you are really committed, you should not find time, but rather you should make time.

If only I could take a break on my work then I will, but I cannot gamble on the power I hold.

I placed the empty glass on the table nearby before looking at her again.

The most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on. Her rounded eyes just looks so innocent, her locks being tied up in a messy bun, her pouty pink lips looking so succulent as if it was inviting me to kiss and nibble it, you would never suspect her to be a hot vixen on bed.

I have been trying not to grab and make love to her today, she also needs a break and with all the restless nights we shared for the past weeks.

The potent desire I am feeling was intoxicating me, I felt this warmth through my body and I wanted release.

She doesn't need to do effort to please me, I will always have that strong urge to breed with her.

I felt my dick jumped, pushing it against my boxer brief. The truth if I have been fighting the urge to grab and fuck her, I made a decision to just satisfy myself after work since she is not my fuck toy-she is my woman, she needs to rest too.

But that quickly changed...

I pulled her to give her a hot searing kiss, that awakened my body even more, it felt delicious and sinful. Sinful on how I just tricked myself into thinking that I really can satisfy myself alone but then breaking it because of her allure.

Just like how I am tricking her on thinking she needs me, I am also tricking myself that I can hold myself back when it comes to her but I really can't-we're weak when it comes to each other.

My cock surges even more as I felt her small hands cupped my already bulging erection. I always get this excited when I'm around her.

She whispers between our kisses, my hands cupped her face, pulling it more towards me and kissing her deeper as if I was eating my last meal.

I want more...

Her lips are intoxicating, like a drug that I just can't seem to stop tasting.

She was the one who break the kiss, we we're both catching our breath, her lips are swollen and pink from the kiss we shared.