Chapter 1

"Ah my dear, my noble beautiful flower of evil.

You are the most beautiful in this land.

Mirror, mirror on the wall.

Who in this world..."

It all begin with a magnetic voice that is beckoning them. Echoing through the room and through their head. Deafening every sounds and silencing all thoughts at once.

A hand reached out infront of them from the mirror which surface rippled like water. The hand that came out of the mirror was full of grace, slightly remind them of a butterfly flapping it's wings

In their head, they can feel the silent pleas from it, demanding them to take the hand. It's so loud they can feel the headache threatening to make their head explode.

Their hand unconciously took the hand as if it would stop the pain, which to their surprise slowly disappeared. They can now feel the coldness seeping into their skin and the sharpness of the nails dug slightly into their palm.

Then he spoke again. Complicated strings of words left his lips effortlessly as if it was scripted.

"For thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only a little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs"

With a strong pull, their whole body thrusted into the mirror in a blink of an eye, leaving everything behind.

-

"---Nggghh. --ome on!"

"..?"

There was a muffled noise, Yuu could tell it's outside but where are they? Tired eyes blearly opened to pure darkness was not what they expected to see.

They spread out their hand to feel. They can't spread too far because there's no space left. They almost sighed. It is as they expected, they were trapped inside a box of some sort.

The muffled noise still continued though, it's voice sounded weird to their ears.

"Why won't this open??" there was a few loud rattles right infront of them which made them flinched "Crap, they're almost here! Time to use my special move!"

'Is he trying to open this box??' They wondered. Their question got answered when the box suddenly exploded and blue flame lighten up their view.

They frowned with displeasure from the sudden light, ignoring the pain that singed their hands that they instinctively raised to protect their face.

They looked around to find the culprit but got distracted by the floating coffins all around them. They blinked in surprise, almost letting out an undistinguished noise out of their lips.

"What...?"

So said box they got trapped inside was a coffin all along? So they're dead now? If so, then what is this place? It looks pretty and at the same time have that dark ominous feeling.