Chapter 13

-----

A/N:

I do hope the plan or the conversation kinda make sense, I already read it many times and I get it, not sure about you guys though.

As usual, Please vote and comment!

-----

"What's happening?! Some kinda giant shadow is comin' outta him!" said Jack.

"That's the incarnation of his blot!" Deuce said out loud, earning looks of fear from the others who have first seen it except a certain few peoples.

"Is he goin' into evil darkness berserker mode like Riddle did?!" said Grim.

Riddle's lips went straight, he then barked out orders, "If you can move, seek shelter! Ace, Deuce, help me take the wounded outside! Lilia, please get help from the faculty!"

"On it!"

"Understood. Stay strong until I return!"

Leona roared again and the beast behind him also let out a guttural roar, one which deafened the ears within it's range.

Cater complained loudly, "Why does this keep happening to us? This is soooo not my #brand!"

Riddle scrunched his eyebrows together, one that is certainly not for Cater but for their dire situation. "If you're afraid, feel free to run."

Cater quickly responded, "Trey wouldn't let me hear the end of that. We do this together, Housewarden!"

"I dunno what's going on, but if we hit Leona hard enough, maybe we can snap him outta it?" Jack suggested with uncertainty.

"I... *cough* I'll help too... *cough* No way am I taking what he said lying down!" Ruggie struggle to get free. Scared that ruggie might hurt himself further, Jack lowered him on the ground so he don't fall off.

Leona laughed to his heart content, a malicious smile carved on his face. "So even the lowly hyena turns against me? Ah ha ha! What a total joke!"

Grim's frowned and let out a huff, "Henchman, if we can take this guy down, they'll let us play in the tournament! Give it everything ya got!"

Yuu blinked, "What...?"

Truthfully, Yuu had no intention of involving themself in this fight.

The only reason they joined at that time was because Ace and Deuce was directly involved, so it was part of Yuu's responsibilty to deal with it until it's done.

But this was from Malis or whatever that guy name is from Diasomnia. So it should be them who should put an end to this don't they?

The only problem Yuu had was only with Ruggie even though Leona was the mastermind but it was still Ruggie who deal the blow.

But then again, if they were to leave, Riddle and the troublemaker trio will stay to fight.

Their lives is going to be endangered.

This is a hassle indeed.

"Let's make this quick." Yuu reluctantly agreed.

"Wait! dear Yuu, you should stay back." Riddle take away his eyes from the battlefield when he heard that Yuu agreed "You're magicless. It will be dangerous for you."

"The housewarden is right. This is too much for you" added Deuce in concern. "He's strong, there's no gurantee we can protect you this time."

"Cay-Cay got this, prefect. We'll–"

"–Hey, look out!" Ace shouts cut through their conversation.

The beast had decided to make it's presence known by leaping toward them and attack them with it's sharp claw.