Chapter 2

"This is quite the predicament," Crowley began." Now that it has come to this, perhaps what the mirror said was correct, it's possible that you have been summoned from another planet. perhaps even the parallel world."

They both had explore a large part of the library but failed to gain information about Yuu's homeland. parallel world was the only explanation Crowley can conclude.

"It looks like it, sir" Yuu deadpanned, a book about twisted wonderland was in their hand.

While Crowley was searching for Yuu homeland, Yuu was learning about this world where they're going to live from now on.

They don't want to run blindly in this parallel world and they wanted to blend as much as they can into their world.

"By any chance, do you perhaps have something on you when you came here? An identification card maybe? A phone or perhaps a wallet? You appeared to be empty handed".

Yuu started to pat their torso and hips and unsurprisingly find nothing, "none".

"This is quite concerning" Crowley place a finger under his chin "I can't just let someone who can't use magic stay at school".

Yuu just nodded, they would prefered if they didn't go to school. They rather they go to work than go learning because what could a magicless human do in a magic school though? Nothing amazing that's for sure.

In fact, they would prefer it if Crowley could just get them a small house and let them live there. They will find out what to do next, like maybe start a garden for food source, walking around the market and learning how the currency works or something while Crowley can just do research on how to get them home.

(If they can't go home then a knife to the throat will do.)

"However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out of a street with no form of communication for I am kind" he smiled brightly at Yuu as if he did not just tossed away the hope and dreams that Yuu just made up on the spot.

But Yuu, as always, go with the flow.

"That's right! There's an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past. With a bit of clean up you should at least be able to sleep there!" Crowley nodded to himself, feeling proud for coming up with the plan "For the time being, I shall allow you to stay there! Then, I will look for a way for you to return".

"Oh" Yuu began dryly. "Then, thank you for everything and sorry for troubling you, sir".

"You welcome! My kindness is limitless! I am a model for all educators!" he marveled at himself.

Yuu only stared blankly at him, the scenery from early incident playback in their mind.

"We better be on our way, It is about to rain." Crowley said, smoothing the wrinkle of his clothes before heading to the door with Yuu " Don't worry about the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it."

-

Yuu stood infront of the Ramshackle dormitory. It's surrounding atmosphere were gloomy and eeriee because of the bunch of naked trees and how deserted it is.

Even the fences looked creepy and about to break if Yuu used enough force.

Yuu can already spot cobwebs strung all over the high area, the fragile wooden wall and the floor of the porch that they were sure would either make a sound or broke under their feet. It's windows were too dusty to be seen through.

This dorm was like that one black area you seen on a pretty colourful canvas which is the night raven college marvelous architecture and landscape. It is indeed very unique and held a certain charm. But it also spelt out they're the outcaster in a very bold words.