Chapter 19

"You got a veritable madhouse of customers under control. Most impressive indeed." The voice of Azul was loud enough to bring Yuu to reality.

Yuu perked up at his appearance. How many minutes have it been? There were almost to no customers in the longue so it must have been so late.

"Azul!" Said Jack who was caught by surprise, his weariness can been judged by the way he hunched slightly and a little wet layer formed on his temple.

If Jack himself who had been working for a few hours was tired, then it can be said that what the troublemaker trio went through was not an exageration.

Deuce looked halfway to sleeping and Ace was leaning on the counter, trying to catch his breath.

"My apologies for the wait. The VIP room is ready now. And..." He paused, feeling as though he was missing something. When recalling who he was expected to see but failed to spot, his brows furrowed in confusion as he began looking around.

Seeing that he was looking for something or rather someone, Yuu assumed that it was them he's looking for so Yuu left their table and slipped into his peripheral vision.

There was a subtle movement of his eyes widening before he immediately composed himself.

"Ah, there you are. I was under an assumption that you did not show up but it seemed that isn't the case." He fixed his coat before gesturing to a hallway, "right this way, if you would. Jade. Floyd. Get our customers some tea."

"Right away, sir." The gentle voice of Jade and the playful tone of Floyd overlapped.

Azul lead them all both to the VIP room. The room was not big and it was also not small. There were a pair of couches facing each other with a long coffee table in the middle.

An office desk where Yuu assumed Azul would probably sit down and do his works if there's no one there was placed a few good distance away from that 2 couches and coffee table.

But that was not what caught their attention. Behind that desk, was a big vault and it stick out like a sore thumb.

Yuu knew that something valuable must be there. It practically screamed at them.

Jack gaped at the sight, twisting his neck to see the whole place again. "What IS this place? Are we really still on school property?" His gaze then zeroed onto the vault behind the desk for what seemed to be the 3rd time, "And look at that huge vault... It's like some kinda bank."

"All right, that's enough rubbernecking. Please, have a seat." Azul interrupted. Obeying his words, they both sat down across him. Azul's gaze flickered from Jack to Yuu and then he smiled knowingly, "so, what would you like to discuss with me?

Yuu thought for a while before answering, "I'd like you to free the students you've indentured."

Jack shoot them a surprised look. He must have probably wondered why Yuu decided to free all of them and not only 3.

The answer lied within Riddle and Kalim. They just happened to meet Yuu after lunch and talked about their anemone students with anger and concern respectively.

Yuu don't want to see +̸̣̉h̷͈͋@̴̻͆+̸̟̒ ̵̯͆p̵̗̽€̶̳̐r̶̳̓s̸͎͝0̶͚̚n̷̝͘.̷͚̌ Riddle and Kalim getting angry and worried.

They were supposed to free the Heartslabyul and Scarabia but they thought that it's a hassle to say two dorms when they can say everyone.

Yuu didn't expect anything from the prisoners but it would be nice if they all felt debted to Yuu. It would make life a bit easier if they all have good impression on Yuu and do their bidding.