Chapter 27

A/N:

Hello, hello everyone! I'm back and had brought you 5 chapters for you to feast on before I'm gone once again.
\( ̄▽ ̄;)/

Sorry I'm late cuz I lost my inspiration in the middle of it and also getting side tracked with reading fanfics to feed on words and ideas.

And also, thank you all for being patient with me and willing to wait for this story to continue. You are all the best! I hope these chapters are very rewarding after this long wait.

I think I drop a lot of interesting stuff in these chapters just for you and hopefully it will get even more interesting after that.

Just a heads up, I've let my grammar handled by Chatgpt. ONLY my grammar. (Is this thing allowed? I'll stop if it isnt.) I double check it as well so if any pronouns are wrong, you can blame on both me and Chatgpt.

Alright, thats all, I think. Please enjoy the story and don't forget to leave a vote and comment please and thank you!

-----

The trio wasn't available during the first few lessons before breaktime. Yuu was alone most of the time; Riddle and the rest were walking to a different class.

Random students with familiar faces, whom Yuu had likely seen passing through the hallways, sat next to them while Yuu is scribbling notes for Grim and mentally took note of the growing homework.

It's challenging being two in one pack, as Crowley dubbed them. Although Yuu has no problem reading and learning, albeit slowly, it's Grim that makes it difficult. Since only one gets to take the exam, everything depends on him.

Yuu could do the exam and the rest, but it wouldn't benefit them. It's Grim who wants to be the greatest mage in Twisted Wonderland, not Yuu. Therefore, Grim should put in more effort-it's only logical for him to do so.

Time passed slowly, especially during history. Although interesting, there were parts that made Yuu admit they wanted to catch some sleep. Still, they aimed to preserve the image of a prefect and role model student.

It's mostly for Grim to follow his ways and become better, but he's not here anyway.

When the bell rang, signaling breaktime, everyone dispersed immediately. Yuu walked aimlessly, not feeling hungry since they ate a lot that morning.

While walking, Jack found Yuu, managing to single them out among the walking crowd. Next thing Yuu knew, they were walking alongside Jack to the cafeteria before meeting with the trio.

The trio perked up at the sight of them. Deuce waved, a hint of weariness in his posture. They must have finished their job and come here to eat.

"Oh hey, Jack's with you? Nice to see ya, Jack," Deuce greeted, brightening up instantly at their appearances.

Jack gave a small nod in acknowledgment. "I heard about the plan. How's it going? Found something?"

"Well, not much, not gonna lie, but it's something."

"Okay, so there's not too many people coming to Monstro Lounge right now, partly because it's not open yet. It will open after lunch break. I think we can sneak in right now," said Ace seriously.

"What?" Jack blinked at the suggestion. "Right now?"

"Yeah, and if you're worried about being seen, don't worry about it. No one's gonna be there. I memorized the schedule already." Ace's gaze darted everywhere around him in suspicion, his shoulders relaxing when he couldn't find anyone resembling the Tweels.