Chapter 9

------
A/N:

Hello, it's been a while, hope you guys doing good. Here is a new chapter for you to enjoy.

If you guys happened to notice the description(?) of a certain part improved a little bit or so unlike me, well I got my friend to edit it. I did change a little bit so it blend with mine.

She doesn't have wattpad but I'd like to do a shoutout to her.

Thank you Belladonna for helping with my sentences. My english is inferior to yours.

And also, I hope the dialogs make sense cuz I sucks at creating conversation. All this times I had faith in myself that it looked good enough🤡

Funfact:

Yuu is a picky eater but will force themself to eat.

------

It was a few rough days. Yuu thought it will be easy to settle down now that Ace, Deuce and Grim had make peace with Riddle but they thought wrong.

Riddle had changed the most, but that does not mean he had lost his strictness. Ace took it upon himself to create more trouble whether intentionally or not, which always somehow lead to Deuce and Grim dragging in.

Yuu had to bail them out when Riddle lose his temper at the trio which somehow led to getting invited to a tea time with him as compensate.

What kind of trouble?

It's a lot but the most recent will be the time when they were at a botanical garden without Yuu to supervise them since they have their own task to do.

They left Grim there and he behaved well but the other 2 were not.

According to Grim, Ace had broke one of the weird looking plant and decided to fix it using magic under Deuce persistent nagging.

But he didn't know any spell so he randomly made it on the spot and next thing they knew, it was set on fire as well as the plants next to it.

Deuce probably felt guilty under the pressure of Ace blaming him and decided to fix it and somehow make it even worse by flooding them.

Coincidentally those plants were Riddle's so one could imagine how angry he was since it took time to grow it which then led to them getting punished by planting new ones with Riddle supervising them himself and another invitation to a tea party for Yuu.

Though it's kind of funny how their relationship is still good despite all those troubles they've done had involved getting Riddle mad.

They wondered if they still held grudge at him and had done it purposely though that seem unlikely.

Yuu sighed, how come they can come up more trouble than before in the span of 4 days? It was a surprise how Crowley just scold them after a while before letting it go and chuckling all the way.

They didn't even had the chance to ask him about the progress. What a shame.

"Ugh. Professor Trein must have cast a sleepin' spell on me. I fought to stay awake, but he was sooo boring!" Grim loudly complained and stop on his track to scratch his ear.

Deuce eyed the weary cat in amusement. "Yeah, "fought," sure. I heard you snoring five minutes in."

"No, i'm not! I'm really fighting to stay awake."

"Right..."

Yuu yawned when they began to bicker and almost lulled to sleep once again. Staring at Grim peacefully sleeping next to them during the lesson earlier had tempted them to do the same but they managed to stay awake through it all.