Chapter 12

-----

A/N:

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Hope you guys enjoy your day!!

----

Yuu watched Ruggie scampered away, he looked quite in a hurry doesn't he? He's definitely going to tell Leona. Not that Yuu mind, what they want is for Ruggie to make up to them so they doubt Leona will interfere since it's just a waste of time.

Moreover, if Ruggie happened to tell Leona that there was some 'evidence' on him, whether Yuu chose not to tell it to the headmaster, chance are, Leona might discard him.

Yuu only met him for like, what? 2-3 time? It doesn't matter. They knew little bits of what kind of person Leona is just by observing.

Leona clearly obeyed 'The strong rules the weak' rule as an animal. And by strong it means not only raw strength but the brain too. Ruggie is smart, his brain was his strength. He know how to lie and steal. Despite his small and lanky appearance, his speed and capability to dodge make up for that. In Leona eyes, he counted as strong.

Yuu assumed that that was the reason why Leona chose him as vice housewarden among the others who surely think pure muscle could solve anything.

And for his trusted subordinate to fail to do such simple thing. Why, Yuu could only imagined how angry will he be. Not sure if he was willing to discard and replace him part though.

They shrugged inwardly seeing as how that is not their problem and returned back to where the group were. They saw that Riddle and Cater had already catch up and it seem there is another person joining their group.

Jack who denied help somehow get himself willingly involved with them and for what reason, Yuu doesn't know but they just assumed that he got problems with the rest of Savanaclaw from his actions yesterday.

His appearance in this group create a strange yet comical sight. Jack's huge figure stood out among them especially when he was placed next to Riddle who have to tilt his head up to look directly at him.

It was like a chili plant placed next to a tree.

Yuu had an instrusive thought that Jack can probably lift Riddle and Yuu with each hand and easily throw them like someone throwing an egg.

Yuu was sure of it that they're willing to try it out of curiousity.

Will they land on their feet and break them or crash to the ground face first?

(Or splattered to the ground, guts spilled out in a pond of blood just like how a broken egg does.)

They quietly blended in the group, casually listening to their plan on stopping Savanaclaw as if they were there and never leave to meet Ruggie in the first place.

Though they doubted the others even remembered they were here.

But Jack, Jack seem to notice they were there. Is it from his sensitive hearing or maybe his nose? Do they still reek the smell of blood? His nose keep twitching and his lips tugged even lower afterall.

Fortunately, the meeting had already finished and some of them have to go for the next class and another to the dorm just in time.

Yuu need to prepare and sleep early later. It's going to be a big day tomorrow.

-

That night in Savanaclaw, the students lounging at the loungue saw that that Leona was in a bad mood.

Leona was waiting for Ruggie's arrival. His tail whipped angrily on the floor, a trace of impatience on his face.

As if summoning him, Ruggie came tumbling to the place, his expression alone knew what Leona was mad about but he was acting a bit carefree and wary.