Chapter 14

-----

A/N:

Hello, I am back with another new chapters. It is now Octavinelle Arc and I hope you guys enjoy this offerings!

Before that, let me take a moment to thank you all for reading this story and voting. I also enjoy reading your comments so don't feel down if I didn't answered it sometimes cuz I have my reasons😅

Once again, hope you guys enjoy this and take care of yourself and don't forget to leave a vote and comment!

----

Yuu was still angry. They didn't even sleep a wink last night, opting to clean the ruined blanket and clothes. They did think of anyone who have the motivation to steal it if only to calm down but they couldn't think of any other reason since Adeuce said that it was nothing more than trash to them.

Crowley was the next suspect but they doubt he have a strong sense of smell like Grim or even knew that Yuu have it on them.

The conclusion was still the same after all those thinkings and it put them in an even fouler mood that even the pleasure of pain erupted on their wounded thigh as they pressed and poke deeper until the blood stainted the water they showered in couldn't tempered their mood.

When Grim was going downstair, he was so startled to see them that he jumped so high while letting out a shrilled shriek.

Yuu however didn't budged, sitting at the dinner table stiffly like a doll. Grim would have thought that this dorm was haunted by a possessed mannequin if he haven't met Yuu.

"Myaaah! D-Don't sca–I mean surprised me like that! You almost gave me a heart attack! What are you doing here anyway?" Grim shakily complained.

His surprised changed to confusion when he see Yuu's behavior seemed different today. It was like Yuu did not hear what he just said or noticed he was there, too detached from the world.

'Did the disc hit his head too hard he forgot how to be move and talk?'

Suddenly, Yuu's head turned slowly and stiffly at him like someone just forced their head to turn. Grim instantly felt little under their gaze that he unconciously gulped.

Grim have a bad feeling that they knew about it.

"Grim..." Yuu began, his name sounded ominous out of their mouth, brown red eyes bored into his. "Did you steal it?"

Grim shook his head too fast, "what are you talking about? Me? Steal? No way!"

"Oh...." They paused. Letting the silence dragged longer.

Yuu knew he was lying and they can't help but feel dissapointed in him. They sighed softly, closing their tired eyes for a moment and take an unnoticeable deep breath before they muttered, "breaksfast are on the stove. Leave some for them."

Without saying another word, Yuu left him alone in the kitchen and head outside, their movement swayed like they were about to fall but they didn't. Grim was confused but he wasn't worried, in fact, he was smirking victoriously for thinking that he successfully fooled Yuu.

"Myahahaha, I am the Great Grim afterall! Henchman said that dinner is on the stove, to celebrate my success, I will eat them all!"

"Hey! I thought I heard Yuu's voice?" Ace who suddenly walked into the kitchen began to look around in confusion. "Or am I just imagining it? Pretty sure I heard it."

"Oh, he went outside. Don't know what he's doing." Grim said dissmissively then he drooled at what's inside the pot. "Ohhhh, this smells heavenly~! It's time to eat– Yowch!"