Chapter 7

------

A/N:

It's been a while people, I have been busy currently since my school started but I have found time to write.

I was suppose to write a chapter but it was tooooo long so I took it upon myself to separate it.

Behold, 2 chapters. Both combined have words up to 20000+, the highest words I've ever reached.

On the side note, I don't have correct medical injuries stuffs written here, let's just say it's for plot.

So yea, Enjoy 2 chapters!

------

Ace and Trey was chatting about some random topic as they wait for the rest to come when suddenly the door was flunged wide open and Deuce came in with disheveled appearance.

Trey and Ace was shocked to see bruises forming on the knuckles and one of his cheek as well as the bandages that is wrapped in such a hurry.

Deuce panted as he dragged his feet to the counter and lifted his hand full of plastic bags with shaky hand.

"Final...ly..." he groaned out before leaning on the counter and took a deep breath.

Ace waited for a few second for Yuu and Grim to come in but there's no signs of them about to open the door. Ace looked at Deuce in confusion.

"What happen? And where's Yuu and Grim?" he questioned him, surprised at the sudden absences of them both.

"Ugh, the senior we fought before just brought his friends along and broke the eggs we just bought and then we got into a fight. We won though, didn't know Yuu could fight" Deuce chuckled mirthfully before turning serious and worried at the same time, "Well, after that, Yuu started to look very pale and cough a lot before fainting–"

"He fainted!?" Ace yelled in surprise, almost throwing the powdered sugar in his hands. Trey just widened his eyes at Deuce words.

"Is he alright?" Trey worriedly asked.

"Where is he then?" Ace questioned him.

Deuce scratched his head, letting an audible sigh coming out of his mouth. "Yeah, he's fine, I think. He's resting at the Ramshackle dorm right now. I sprinted straight to the dorm after telling Grim to buy the eggs and meet me there. After that I told him to take care of Yuu before I ran here as fast I can".

"Why didn't you bring him to the infirmary!?" shouted Ace, almost tearing his hair off if not for his messy hands covered with powder. "He also got into a fight right? Maybe he broke his bones or somthing and fainted from the shock!"

"Uh, that... I don't think Yuu was the one who got broken bones but anyway, it was already late, I don't think the infirmary or the school allowed the students to roam around this hour..." Deuce trailed off.

Trey fixed his glasses as he looked at the clock on the wall, "You're right, it's almost late now. We better finish this before the curfew. We just need to make the paste and it will be done. I'll packed up the tarts later for the prefect and Grim. I hope the prefect is doing good. "

"Yea, I hope so and thanks," Deuce smiled crookedly.

"Alright then, pour the cream here." Trey quickly instructed.

-

"Okay, now we just sprinkle on a little powdered sugar, and..."

"Finished!" Ace cried out with a weary grin on his lips.

Cater suddenly bursted into the kitchen with his phone in hand. He took a look at both of them but does a double took at Deuce.

"Hey fam! You look wrecked especially you Deucey. You must be working hard in this kitchen. Are the tarts done?" He then swept his gaze at the tarts, "Ooh, those look sooo cute! Lemme snap a quick pic for Magicam!"