Chapter 11 | The end?

After Rick had his big speech on how to prison should be a democracy, we were all now going to war. Maggie and Glenn got married, Merle died - a lot of things happened.

I was packing all my things in my room which I can say wasn't a lot. Carl was sitting on his bed also putting his stuff into a brown bag. I had to include my wizard of Oz book though I will never loose that ever.

"Right I have got everything I'm going to find my dad," I say looking at Carl, he only nods "meet you at the car yeah." I comment again Carl nods. He seems mad, not at me, I guess at his dad cause he won't let him fight or something.

I walk out with the annoying brown bag carrying all my clothes and that's about it. Since everyone is going to war Rick is 'evacuating' all the younger ones.

As I'm walking I find my dad and Beth getting all their stuff "dad, pooface," I say aiming the pooface at Beth. "Troll" Beth snickers at me.

"Stop it now," Dad demands to Beth making me smirk haha she got in trouble and I didn't.

"My two beautiful girlies," Dad says grabbing both our shoulder "you look just like your mother." He let's go of our shoulders and says "you two have everything you need?"

"Yes dad we do." I say holding up my little bag Beth does the same holding her bag as well. "Come on let's go to the car." Dad says guiding us out.

Once we get out I start putting my bags in the boot of the car and Beth passes me hers. Carl comes trotting over "heres my bag," he dumps his bag in the boot and hops in the car. I put his bag in the boot and hop in the car as well.

The car had been parked outside of prison in the woods, we could just about see the prison.

It felt like we had been there for hours, before we saw a huge group of people run into the prison. I held my breathe as I watched them charge in the prison. I grabbed Beth's hand she held it back and my dad was right next to us.

I saw Glenn come out and start shooting which made me scared, I like Glenn he's nice. Then Maggie showed up and started shooting she had armour on and everything but I have never felt more worried than in that moment.

After a little while the shooting stops and all the people had left so we figured we could go back now. We started walking I had Judith in my arms holding onto her for dear life.

A young boy who was with the governor was running towards us as he was running away from the fighting. My dad and Carl both got their guns out and my dad said "put the gun down boy." The boy slowly retreated his gun he was shaking he must've been scared before Carl just shot him in the head. Carl just killed him. It surprised me I didn't think he had in him.

We walked back to the prison in silence. We entered through the prison doorway me first with Judith then Carl behind, then Beth and my dad. As soon as I walked in Rick ran up to me and checked Judith and asked me if I was ok I replied with yes.

I ran over to Maggie placing my arms around her gripping her tight. "I missed you too n/n." She said rubbing my hair, "I was so scared."

"Shh shh your ok now, it's over now." She whispered rubbing my head and still hugging me.

My dad told him about Carl and how he shot a helpless boy. Carl insisted it was self defence.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rick, Michonne and Daryl had gone to Woodbury (the governors town) to finish this.

"Carl." I said he was sitting on a seat outside I joined him. "Y/n." He replied turning to look at me. "I know this is cheesy but you know your my best friend right?" I asked looking at him in the eye. "I sure hope I am," he replied laughing.

Today had been so scary I couldn't imagine loosing anyone. I leaned in to hug Carl him doing the same it was nice to hug someone especially Carl. Normally Carl was an annoying boy who would say ew but I think he needed this hug just as much as I did.

When we pulled away we saw Daryl driving back on his bike and the car and a bus? Why was there a huge bus driving in?

Once they all parked I watched next to Carl as people started walking out. Ohhh they probably brought the governors people back. There was a lot of people I was shocked this could be a whole new community.