Chapter 40 | Eenie Meenie Miney Mo

A/n do I make y/n go to hilltop with Maggie or Alexandria with Carl?

"Good," A man's voice spoke as he walked over to us "You made it. Welcome to where your going."

I kept the gun firm on the man's face. He stared me in the eye and put a hand near his back pocket before pulling out a gun.

"We will take your weapons," He ordered as I kept the gun near his face, he then pulled his gun out and aimed it at me "Now!"

"We can talk about it." Rick spoke still holding Maggie. The man just smiled, I kept my gun on him.

"No more talking!" The man shouted back before he walked forward to me and lightly took the gun from me.

He was so close I could see his receding hairline and his bushy moustache on his face and every inch of sweat falling down his face - which was a lot.

He then looked me right in the eye making me avoid eye contact as I took out my knife and handed it to him. He then sent me a devilish smile "Good girl. Listen to me."

I almost wanted to gag from what he just called me. He then moved on to Carl who was right beside me and started taking his gun from him.

Looking around I saw the others being disarmed as well.

"That's yours right?" He asked inspecting at Carls gun. Carl didn't reply.

"Yeah, it's yours." The creepy man spoke before he flicked Carls hat back making it lopsided.

He then moved back "Okay. Let's get her down and get you all on your knees."

I stared over at Maggie as two men tried to take her off Rick and Abraham.

Before I could stop myself I was shouting "Please be careful with her. Let them put her down."

The man looked at with a smile "Sure. Sure."

Rick and the other lowered her bed to the floor and I ran over putting my arm round her neck as we guided her gently on her knees.

I kneeled beside her wrapping my arms round her she looked at me shaking. I wanted to tell her everything will be alright but there was too many people here I was scared to say a word.

I watched as Rick slowly kneeled down making the others follow.

Maggie was to my left and Abraham was to my right.

I kept my hand on Maggie's back holding her up. She was too weak to do anything.

The man then walked backwards "Dwight. Get them out."

I watched as another man who must be Dwight pulled open a car door and started pulling someone.

Daryl fell out, then Michonne, then Rosita. Then Glenn was pulled out.

It was still dark but there was flashes out yellow light most likely candles keeping us able to see Glenn struggle and be pushed to the ground.

Maggie collapsed at seeing this so I held her up again she clasped onto my back trying to hold herself up.

"Maggie!" Glenn shouted from the floor, he then made eye contact with me. I bet seeing the condition I'm in was scary. I was also shaking and struggling to hold Maggie up.