Chapter 41 | Two Down

I stare at Abraham. He's going to kill him. I can't watch I'm gonna be sick.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start." Negan taunts. He was a sick man. He had a smirk on his face as he told Abraham he was going to kill him.

I watched Abraham sit up straighter and make a peace sign with his fingers. Sasha from the other side started crying.

"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." Negan spoke before he lifted the bat and swung at Abrahams head.

Causing him to thud to the floor. I gasped and looked at the floor. I couldn't look at him.

"Oh look at that, taking it like a champ!" Negan shouted as Abraham sat up straight again.

I took a glance at him to see blood dripping down the front of his face falling onto his eyes.

"Suck.. my nuts." Abraham gasped before Negan swung the bat again making me look away. As I couldn't deal with watching Abraham be beaten to death.

I hear the bash as it hits Abraham head again making me shiver. My eyes were tear stained and I stared straight ahead listening to Negan repeatedly bash Abrahams head.

Hit after hit. He kept going from beside me. I was breathing heavily and avoiding looking beside me at Abraham. I couldn't do it. I couldn't look at that man being murdered in-front of me.

"He said, 'Suck my nuts.'" Negan sighed and then started laughing. Before he picked up the bat and started hitting again.

I stared ahead my eyes watering as I tried to block out Negans hitting.

This was an awful way to go. Abraham was a great guy. He was always so realistic about everything, which was great, you could always trust Abraham with everything.

I looked down at my legs traumatised blinking to try and get the sound of Negan smashing Abrahams skull out.

My jeans had blood and.. flesh on them. Seen as Abraham was beside me, his.. his head sprayed over me a little. I felt sick just looking at it. But I couldn't look at Negan, and his sick smile.

"Oh, my goodness. Look at this!" Negan spoke laughing "You guys, look at my dirty girl!"

He walked past me and over to Rosita "Sweetheart. Lay your eyes on this, oh damn, were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red.. and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team!"

I finally look up seeing Abrahams body laying on the floor.

His head in a pile of flesh on the floor. It was smashed up and his body was still perfectly intact.

It was an awful sight. I didn't know what to do. I sat there staring my eyes not comprehending that situation this man was in.

"Take a damn look!" Negan shouted at Rosita. I watched as Daryl grunted and jumped up.

It was all a blur as he punched Negan causing Negan to stumble back.

Daryl was pulled away and I looked around at everyone to see them all on edge.

Negan had a devilish smirk.

Negan stared at Daryl who was tackled to the floor "That, oh my, that is a no-no. Not one bit of that shit flies here."

A crossbow was held at Daryl but Negan let him go. I looked at Carl down the end of the row he was staring at the floor.

I just wanted to shout Carl look at me, because just his gaze would be enough to calm me in this situation.