Chapter 19 | Those who arrive, survive

A/n this is super shit but oh well

"Someone help me!" A man screamed. Startling me. Carl runs to where the sound came from with me and the other two running behind.

Rick holds Carl back as we watch from the edge of the woods. He's surrounded by walkers and they are closing in on him. I want to do something so bad but I need to put myself and the other first.

His eyeballs are squished in and being eaten by those monsters his skin is ripped apart. Ewww it's so gory I can't watch. I turn my head gagging. I feel Michonne place a hand on my shoulder and put my head into her chest. I cannot watch this.

The walkers turn around and start walking towards us. We start bolting away with the walkers following behind.

We run for ages before we come across a car. We settle by it for the night. Rick gets a fire going and we have some of the little amount of food we have left.

Its now dark outside Carl and I are sitting in the car. I was cuddling into Carl with his jacket as our blanket. "Carl." I say looking up at him. "Hmm." Carl replies waiting for me to answer. "Do you ummm-." I start not quite finding the words. I was trying to ask if he wanted to kiss me again but I feel really embarrassed. How do you say that 'wanna kiss me dude' what if he said no. That's so embarrassing.

"What?" Carl asked, now rubbing my hair. "Do you want to kiss me?" I mutter embarrassed, thank god it was dark. "Sure." Carl said, oh that was easier than I thought.

As we leaned in I hear a tap on the window. "Carl." I said pulling away. We looked to the window to see a creepy grown man standing smirking at us. Wtf. With a gun in his hand, I grab Carl hand and I just barley hear another man talking to who I assume is Rick and Michonne.

We can't go out the other door behind as there is another man there. I start to panic, this where I die. I see Daryl? Is that actually him, it's been so long. He gets thrown and beat up by the car.

The man pulls open the door grabbing Carl and pulling him out "come here." The man demands to Carl as his friend tries to pull me out. Oh god I'm actually gonna die.

I think fast and kick him in the face but he still manages to pull me out "bitch." He calls me shoving me on the floor. "That'll teach you to kick me bitch." Then he sits his fat body on me. I start to feel suffocated, no no this can't be happening.

I glance to the side to see Carl get shoved to the floor. Before I know it the man who was sitting on me grabs my hand trying to hold them back. I will not let him. I have to do anything. I try to hit him in the face, I try to push his hands away. I start crying trying to get this fat ogre off me. "Get your damn hands off both of em!" Rick shouts even though he has a gun to his head.

I'm still crying by this point even after a gunshot went off which I'm guessing was Rick. The guy above me stunk of trees and smoke and I saw his long beard and dribble fall out his mouth. I was still screaming for him to get off and moving my arms around. Now he was whispering things like "shhh pretty girl." In his taunting voice he had a slight accent of a country man it was a voice I will never forget.

I close my eyes now giving up. Thinking about if I die at least I'll be with my dad. And lord who knows maybe Maggie and Beth at this point they could be dead as well. Who knows anymore?

As I open my eyes I see Rick is now free from a different man and was calmly walking up to him. Just then Rick bites into the man's neck pulling out the skin and spitting it out. I watch in shock of the scene I just watched unroll.

All of sudden the man pauses and looks up letting go of me. This is my chance I push him and run to the side next to Michonne who shoots the man right in the head. I watch as he falls to the ground. Michonne holds me pulling me and Carl as close as humanly possible to her, while Rick and Daryl finished off the last of the guys.