8. Wedding Plans.

***Mayra's POV.***

Well, as long as she doesn't come closer, she is safe, otherwise she will get choked. No, she won't. She is pregnant. I see that when she turns and goes inside the store. I am sorry, Mata Rani.

I drive towards Shaurya's company and think about that woman. Veer babbles in the back as he looks outside the window. That woman was watching me, but she was also watching the baby like she knew him. Is she one of Priya's friends? I have to ask Shaurya.

I park my car and get an instant entry and ask Shaurya's secretary, Jassi, to give away the baked goods I bought. This is the first time I am here and I want everyone to feel comfortable around me. I nod as they greet me when Jassi introduces me. Veer also waves at the familiar faces as he knows them.

As we pass the conference room to go towards Shaurya's cabin, I see him busy doing some presentation. Veer squeaks as he sees his father and Shaurya looks up. We wave at him, and he smiles widely and waves back. I point that I am going towards his cabin and he nods. I wave at Daksh Uncle as I go and he nods with a smile.

"I hope we didn't disturb Shaurya." I say and place Veer on my lap as I sit down.

"No, Mam. Every time he comes here, we feel thrilled. What would you like? Coffee, juice or tea?" Jassi asks.

"Nothing. But thanks for asking." I say and take out a water bottle for Veer when he coughs a little.

"Mayra, it is so nice to see you here." Dada Ji says as he enters the cabin and I start to get up but he gestures to me to stay seated as I was helping Veer drink some water.

"I thought to surprise Shaurya and have lunch with you all. Is that okay?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't it be? You are our daughter now. And you could come here anytime you want. It's your office too." He says and I feel a little relief.

We talked for a while and I told him what Veer and I did today. Uncle enters the cabin next, along with Shaurya, who picks up Veer from my lap when Veer waves his arms around for him. I smile as he throws him in the air and catches him and Veer giggles.

"The lunch is here." Reyansh says and looks surprised to see me there, "Hi."

"Hi." I say back.

We have lunch together and then after sometime I leave for home. Veer and I take afternoon naps and after waking up, Dadu and Dadi take him for a walk so I can get ready before Shaurya's family arrives. I wear a simple green suit and go down.

Veer is playing with Vedant Bhai, who came home early and is already ready. I sit beside him and wait for Shaurya and his family to arrive. But the priest comes first and then just after five minutes they arrive.

"The nearest date is the 20th of this month and it is a very auspicious date which arrives only once in every five years. Then you can find other dates after Makar Sankranti." The priest says.

"But this date is so close. We got even less time than we got for Vendat and Arya's wedding." Aunty Ji says.

"Yes. We should see the date to wed them after Makar Sankranti." Mom says.

"It is perfect." I say and look at Shaurya, "What do you think?"

"According to what we want, it is. If you are okay with it, then we can do it." He says and I nod.

"Are you both serious right now? How would we arrange a wedding on such short notice?" Dadu asks with wide eyes.

"Actually, there is something we both want to tell you all." I say.