27. Tipsy Wife.

***Shaurya's POV.***

"So, the deal is final?" Mr. Vyas asks.

"Yes. We will meet in Shimla soon." I say and shake hands with him.

I was just going to call Mayra to ask if she wants to go somewhere when I see the weather report and mumble, "Looks like we have to stay here tonight, which would not be bad. Maybe we can spend some time together. Nobody would even disturb us."

With fresh energy, I pick up my bag and go towards our cabin. I bought some necessary stuff, as we might get trapped in the cabin for a while. The resort staff also sends someone with me to carry the stuff. I open the door and the staff leaves after putting the stuff on the table.

"Mayra! Where are you?" I ask and go towards the bedroom.

"I am here, hubby." She says in a sing-song way and I look at the direction to see her seated on the floor behind the round bed.

"Mayra?" I say.

"No, Layra. Hehe." She says and snickers and I frown.

"What happened?" I ask as I come around and get my answer lying on the ground. "You are drinking. Why?"

"I was bored." She said with a pout, and I seemed to be lost for words.

"But still-" I say as I try to pick her up.

"And it is your fault. Who leaves her pretty wife alone in this cabin to meet some mustache man. I am more handsome than him." She says poking my nose with her fingers, "No wait a second..." She looks at herself and says, "No. I am eternal beauty."

I look at her pose as she lifts her body in some classical mudra. I straighten her and ask, "Who gave you all this?"

"Room service." She says, "They were for someone else, but by mistake they gave it to me."

She laughs while I go to pick up the room's phone and they clear my confusion. So what happened is that they sent the wine and beer to the wrong room instead of some college students who are here for a trip.

"Add that to my tab." I say and hang up and look at my wife, only to see her waving at my phone.

"Bhabhi, you sound a little different." Parth says, and I am horrified.

"What do you mean by that? I sound good. In fact, your Bhai says that my voice makes his skin tingle." Mayra says.

"Silly, Mumma." Veer says with a giggle.

"My cutie baby. I love you so, so, so much. Oof! My heart hurts." Mayra says and I am stuck in my place seeing her drama, "And Parth next time instead of interrupting us, you should turn off the monitor yourself. Otherwise I will kidnap your bride on your wedding night."

"Okay. That's enough." I say, snatching the phone from her hands.

"Hey!" She says and stomps her foot down, "Ouch!"

"Is bhabhi drunk, Bhai?" Parth says with a teasing smile.

"If I even hear one word about this, I will kill you." I say.

"Woah-ho! I will keep that warning in mind. You enjoy it. I will tell Mom that you will come tomorrow. Bye." He says.

"Bye." Mayra says over my shoulder.

"Bye." Veer says and gives us a flying kiss and Mayra gives him flying kisses too.

"Bye." I say and look at my tipsy wife, who is hugging me right now.