31. We Finally Meet.

***Mayra's POV.***

"How do I look?" I ask Veer as I twirl around, feeling a little nervous.

"Tell your Mumma that she looks beautiful as always, Veer. Because she has stopped believing me." Shaurya says.

"Don't talk to me." I say with a pout and look away.

"Why?" He asks.

"Why? What was my condition to dance here? That you will play something for me. You got one chance to make your wife dance to your tunes, but you lost that chance." I say as I pack up my stuff in the bag.

"Mayra..." He says.

"Don't Mayra me. I am upset with you and so nervous to dance in front of them and on top of that, you ditched me." I say.

"I am sorry, Mayra. I promise next time I will help you." He says.

"No. You were just trying to hide the second instrument you can play." I say.

"Mayra." Shaurya says and I glare at him.

"Mumma, smile peez." Veer says the one word he learned correct from me as I always say that when I click his pictures.

"Smile please." Shaurya says, while holding his ears with his fingers.

I pout and look away, then look back at their pouty face and say, "Fine." I smile and they both smile too.

"Pretty Mumma." Veer says and claps.

"Right Veer. Mumma is the prettiest." Shaurya says and kisses my cheek.

"Shaurya! Veer is here." I say and push him away.

"Seriously, when you kiss me, he doesn't see that." He says, and I put my hand on his mouth.

"Someone would hear you. Keep a little restrain." I say, and he kisses my hand. "Shaurya!"

"Mayra, are you ready? Your performance is next." Reyansh says as he enters the room.

"I am ready, but why are you dressed like this?" I ask as I inspect Reyansh, who is wearing a tux today instead of a simple shirt which he always prefers.

"Why? Is it not good?" He asks.

"No. You look handsome. But I thought you don't like wearing stuff like this." I say and Shaurya elbows me, "What?"

"Nothing." He says in a huff and goes to pick up Veer.

"Jagvi is coming here with his fiance. I didn't want her to get an idea that I am that old Reyansh." He says.

"But looking at you like this, wouldn't she think you got changed because of her?" I ask.

His eyes widened and said, "I didn't realize that. Now what should I do?"

"Simple. Don't ignore her, but don't interact much, too." I say.

"Well, that was helpful." He says sarcastically, "Your sister is smarter than you, I guess."

"Why would you say that?" I ask.

"Because she told me to dance with her when she came to know my ex-wife is coming. She seems too eager to help. Like Jagvi is her ex-wife more than mine." Reyansh says with a confused look on his face.

"Then take her help. Even though Ramya is a little clueless sometimes, she is actually pretty smart." I say.

"I will see what I can do." He says and I nod.

"Come on, Bhabhi. It is your turn now." Parth says as he rushes in.

"Okay. I am coming." I say, and everyone follows me towards the stage.