12: Thoughts.

Your shoulders relax after sitting down submerged in the steamy bath. After a long week of work, And a couple of peeing kids. You found your somewhat hate towards infants and your love to be alone.

This bath you wanted to treat yourself, You had Carmel candles aflame, the red bathroom light turned on, and a hot pad on your forehead. With soap bubbles dancing on the top of the water.

Eventually you fell asleep in the tub. You could barely make out what your dream was, the most you could remember was flames, burning plastic, and 3 bronze pens.

Waking up you find the water cold. Your fingers pruned from the bath. You slowly sat up, grabbing your phone to see the time. It was almost 11pm.

Letting out a sigh you carefully lifted your leg and found an Interesting scar. And it was obvious, it was gonna be there for a while longer.

——-
You couldn't sleep all night, the 4 hour bath nap was to blame. You spent the rest of the night twisting and turning for comfort. Your mind waving towards your two fellow co-workers..
Every time you try distracting yourself, However, it didn't really work how you wanted it to. Because your mind kept on wandering back.

Because of your frustrating night, you were exhausted. But of course you couldn't miss work, so you picked up a (Favorite Caffeinated Drink), And made your way to the plex.

It seems this whole "Detective" play has been a side hobby.... I don't feel like I pay enough attention to it....

Without realizing, This thought somehow lead to the daycare attendants once more. And as soon as it did, you got out of your car, slamming the door. A small tint on your face.

Walking into the plex, Many in and out thoughts roam your mind. It felt like a virus plaguing your mind. With no control what so ever.

The whole day was a distraction. Your emotions going haywire. However, it wasn't love. That was an idea you knew wasn't true. You knew it wasn't true. But at the same time, you kept running away from the thought that it was hatred.

———-
After a half-day at work, and small chats with Chica, you came to conclusion, that it was ether Jealousy, Or your self-pressure to not lose anymore trust. Which was mainly because of the quick abandonment of past friends.

Of course you didn't want to be a suck up, but it would be grand to make these new friends proud. Especially, these new friends.

You left work quickly, in order to have a few minutes at a café. Which you were calming yourself down, Sitting at a chair, and sipping on a hot coffee. You were also using the other hand to go on your phone, casually scrolling through instagram.

Spotting a familiar figure you slighty look up. Lowering your phone, and setting down your coffee.

Strange... Because you didn't want to scare yourself, you shrugged it off. The paranoia drifting in the back of your head, ignoring it, you sit up and start your way back to the plex.