50: Click!

(Oml, These hoes finally dating, I CAN FINALLY MAKE THESE CHAPTERS! Be prepared ppl, After a bit of fluff, MAYBE SOME smut, The road is funna get buummmppyyy!)

(Dw, By bumpy, I don't mean love life struggles. <3)

(I might also be working on another story- AGAIN- LISTEN- I LIVE FOR THESE GUYS-
It's going be called "A Bit Of Assistance" COMING SOON- )

(You can comment here if you'd like, And I'll reply when the book is out to the public :])—>

(-GUYS, FROM NOW ON, THINGS WILL BE A BIT DIFFERENT! Sometimes, When Moon talks to Sun, I'll show what he is saying With Bold, Underline, And Italics All on! But remember, Story You, Still cannot hear what he is saying! Only Sun!)

(Reader, you, Won't be able to read everything he says ether! :>)

This... Whole.. 'relationship' thing, Would seem to be going faster then usual, But, Sunny has always been a cuddly person. This isn't unusual. The physical contact is just lasting longer then it Normally does.

During the movie there wasn't much talking, Just you silently freaking out on the inside. When the credits were starting to roll, You felt yourself being gently pulled into sleep. Your eyes feeling heavy, And your muscles feeling lazier.

Your head was comfortably laying on Suns chest. And you were wrapped right in a warm blanket. The coffee you had earlier was relaxing, But not enough to keep you awake.

Sun noticed you slowly drifting off, and he pulled you to him, Leaving you in a position that was more than perfect to sleep.
Before you knew it, You were waking up to another room.

You couldn't tell what room, Because your eyes stayed shut. Why? You were laying on someones lap, Your hair being toyed with.
(If u bald, Then- Someone is rubbing your cheek. :>)

They probably realized you started to wake up, Because you got a light, playful, poke on the side of your face.

"Mornin' Sunshine!"
"Ah.. Hello Sunny.. It's morning already..?" You grumbled tiredly.

"Mhm! You've been asleep for 10 hours you know..."

"10 HOURS?! DAMN- ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I SLEPT THAT LONG!" You some-what yelled, Jolting upwards.

You looked around, To notice you were in Suns room. He wrapped his arms around your waist, Pulling you closer. And nuzzling his head into your shoulder.
You leaned back, Onto his chest.

"You don't have to get up just yet..! I know you're still tired..."

"Oh, I'm definitely, Very tired. More sleep would be great.. But should get up.. Otherwise I'll never wake up again."

He stayed silent, Hugging you tighter.
So you continued to speak.
"Bbbuuuttt.. That's not why you don't want me getting up is it?"

"I got comfortable Y/n! ...And..
I really enjoy your warmth..."
"Mhm~! That's what I expected!"
You relaxed into his arms a bit.

His metal was cold, But it Was calming. You didn't mind it.

For a robot, He had pretty nice hugs. Wasn't completely surprising. He was made for kids after all.

"Sunny..?"
"Hm?"
"How's Moon? I hope It isn't annoying how much I ask about him.."
"Oh No! It isn't at all! It feels great that you care about us Y/n.. He's doing fine. I do worry that he may glitch when coming out.."
"Alright. Thank you Sunny."

You stretch out your arms, And free yourself from Suns grasp. Standing up, And stretching out even more.
"Aww! Already?!"
"I need to get up Sunny! That's making me tired.."
He stayed sitting down.

"Do you wanna color Sun? We could draw if you'd like."
"OH DO I?!" Sunny sprung up. Excited about the childish activity.

He got really excited about small hobbies like these.
Pretty adorable.

"Ohhkkaayy.. Don't drag me around. I just woke up- That being said, Give me a second. I'm gonna brush my hair and teeth-"
"I'll be waiting!"

You quickly get yourself prepared, But still making sure you look good. Fixing a few stray strands of hair, washing your face, adding a very small amount of lip gloss, And a very, VERY, Small amount of make-up.
Fixing your clothes, Brushing your teeth, And putting on your 'eclipse' bracelet.

You step out of the bathroom, Walking over to the crafts area. Calmly, but with a small smile attached to your face.

You plop down across from him. Grabbing a few utensils. Sunny was already going at the paper. This time, You planned to draw Moon, You only ever drew Sun before.. You did add a small sketch of sun on the corner, so he doesn't feel left out.

Just Then, The lights began to flicker. Sun shrank back a bit, You looked around, what time is it?

Finally, There was a
Click!

The room went dark, You squinted a bit, to get your eyes used to the darkness.
Then you noticed two red, glowing eyes.

And you felt a soft hand on your shoulder.
"Boo~!"