56: Sunny Honey! (Part 1)

:)
(Separating this into two parts, Because I'm not about to write 4000 words, In one setting. Sorry-)

(MOONY WILL BE INVOLVED I SWEAR- I'm not gonna make a two part chapter, With only one of the drops 😭)

—-
The night with Moon ended with you falling asleep. You didn't mean to fall asleep upside down in the play structures! But, You were pretty tired...

You jolt up from your slumber. Looking around you find yourself in the twins room. And you noticed the feel of someone's arm around your waist. Said person, Pulling you back down, So you're laying back on the bed.

"You can fall back asleep if you'd like... the daycare is closed down today.. Remember?" You heard Moons voice from beside you. You turn towards him relaxing into his chest, As he wraps both arms around you once more.

You did end up falling asleep. Only to be awoken 3 hours later, All because you fell off the bed. Hitting your head on the bedside table. "Oowwnnnhh..." You let out a groan, Sitting up, and clutching at your head.

Looking around, You notice the lights were on, and nobody was in the room with you.

Not for long though. You weren't alone for long at all...

Because the next thing you know, The door slammed open, Revealing a panicked Sun, Who rushed over to your side.
"GOSH Y/n! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"
"I'm.. Fine.. My head hurts.. But it won't take long for that to heal up.."
"Oh No! I can get you a ice-pack!"
"Uhh- Sun- Why are you holding a fork?"
"Haha! Riiggghht! I was getting you breakfast Y/n!" He said energetically, Twirling the fork in his hand. Which was, Pretty impressive. So-to-speak.

"Bbuuttt!" He continues with a worried tone. "I heard a thud from up here! And I ASSUMED something bad happened! So a ran up here as quick as I could! I guess I forgot to set this down!" He ended the sentence with a small giggle.

"My.. That's quite thoughtful Sun~! But really, I only fell off the bed! You don't need to be worried about me! Focus on finishing whatever you were doing before you check on me!"
You put a hand on his cheek, Which he leaned a bit into, expressing a small frown.

"You could be seriously injured! And I wouldn't know! What if I come to check up on you.. AND IM TOO LATE?!" Well, Now He was even more panicked.

"I doubt that would be a problem! I mean.. What's the worst thing that can happen in a daycare?"
He stared at you for a second, He begins to speak, But you cut him off.
"You're about to mention the 17 dead bodies aren't you?"
"Well.. More or less.. BUT- I PROMISE ONLY 8 OF THOSE WERE OUR FAULT!"
"That's- A lot..."
"No matter what you tell me Y/n! I will keep worrying about you like I am now! And Nothing will change that!" He does a little 'X' Motion with his arms.

"Okayy Okayyy.. Fine~! Now.. Where's this breakfast you speak of..?"
He froze. "Oh yeahhh.. about that..."

You stood on the steps, Staring down at the crime scene.

Waffles. Perfectly made waffles.
AND THEY WERE DROPPED ONTO THE DAMN FLOOR.

You turned around to look at Sun. Giving him a glare.
He put his hands up defensively. "I was worried!"
"Remind me to never unintentionally fall out of bed again." You deadpanned, Turning around and walking back up the steps.

"WHA- ARE YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE?" Sun sounded kinda disappointed.
"Nobody is keeping you there against your will!"
"But... THE MESS!!"
"Let the cleaning people do it! They'll be here soon anywayyysss~!"
He looked down at the waffles, Up the staircase, Down at the waffles, Up at the staircase. And begrudgingly followed you up the stairs, And you held a small grin, Like the bad influence you are.