37: Michelle.

Click.

You look over to where Sun was, And saw Moon there.
"DAMN- That's FRIGHTENING-"
"What are you talking about? I'm in the same place Sun was."
"I know! But it's different."
"Yeah, Alright. Sure."

You grabbed for the small lamp, And hovered it over the papers.
"Why'd the lights go out?"
"How am I supposed to know? I wasn't here 5 seconds ago."
You went back to working.
"A-ha."

"Y/n, You can't spill all that sappy shit on me, Just to abandon me the following 3 days."
"Haha.. Sorry about that.."
He softy Hummed, "Can I ask why Sun is so pressed? It's fucking annoying."
You looked at him with a confused expression, "-Sun didn't let me see anything the past two days."
"Why not?"

"Because, Apparently, 'I'm dangerous' Or something.."
Basically, If you couldn't catch on, Sun believes that if Moon sees you 'loving' it up with Michelle, Moon will glitch again. Moon however, Has been treated like a monster before. And he's starting to seem Unsure And Angry about His 'alter ego' thinking of him the same way.

"I don't really know...? Maybe because of the new worker?"
"I didn't know there was a new worker." He deadpanned. Unamused at the lack of information gotten from everyone.
"Yup. A daycare assistant."
"Damn, Alright. Apparently we aren't good enough for our own purpose."
"I mean- She's nice?"
"That's what they all think at first."
"Wha?! It's what I thought about you two!"
"Well, You were wrong. Sun is a bitch."
"You're only saying that because he lives in your head."
"Probably."

Moon fully stands up, And takes a quick look around the daycare. "I'll be back, I have to ...check, on something."
"Have fun with that."
And he disappeared into the darkness of the daycare.

Not long after, Maybe two minutes, You just about finished the work that needed to be done. And just about then, Moon returned to the desk.
"Y/n. I'm pretty sure I understand Suns Worry."
"Wait What?"
"I'm sorry, But Michelle has to go."
"Eh?! I don't understand the problem with her!"
"There's no way I could trust her. Headquarters has never gave us a daycare assistant before. Something is wrong about this."
"But- What if they thought you needed the help? New jobs are created everyday!"
"...If headquarters thought we needed help, They would've replaced us with a newer model."

Oh shit. That makes sense
"Y/n, If... Michelle improves the daycare rates, We'll be put out of commission. If we aren't here to.. Protect.." He glitched out for a second. But just a second. "-Then, Something bad is bound to happen."
"Protect what? And- What would happen?"
He shook his head, Producing a small Jingle from his hat.
"A replay... of.. Older events."

"Just because of Michelle?"
"No, Because of what she'll do. It'd trigger a.. Butterfly effect."

"..How could you be so sure..?"
"Simple. This isn't the first time she worked with us."

-
(Wow- Geez. That's short- I'll upload a chapter around 1000 words next time I promise- I just really wanted to stick to this chapter cut off-)
:, )