25: A New Upgrade?

"You know... You seem to be Caring- Like Sun! But not that energetic.... Oh! Calm like Moon then! Without the Sass-" Taking a closer look at the animatronic before you, You can now see that he seems to be... Half A foot taller? Comparing to Sun And Moon of course.

"... We really missed you Y/n.. Are you sure it won't happen again...?"
"I'm sure! And... I'll tell you if it happens again."

—————
(Tee Hee 🌞)

"Say.. Y/n?"
"Mmhm? Yes Sunny?" You we're swinging your legs softly on the balcony. Right next to Sun.

"I... Hope this isn't invasive, But-" He slithers back, Seeming rather Uncomfortable.
"-Erm- Do you- Like Girls?"

Wow- Uhm- Okay- Was NOT. Expecting that.

"What do you mean..?"
"Like- Uhhh-. Do you find Females romantically attractive?" He asked, Looking at you with a very nervous expression.

"Well- If you're asking if I'm Gay- Yes."
He looks at you in shock, And what seems to be disappointment and anger. He turns away from you, Giving a simple, "Alright." To your response.
"Not entirely actually- but I could be yes. I was once in a female and female relationship. I do like other genders as well.

Please don't think I'm gross. Please don't think I'm gross. Please don't think I'm gross!

"Erm- I do support you- It's just-"
"....Hm?"
"You know you could tell me anything right??"
"Yes..?" This is definitely leading somewhere. And I have no idea how I should feel about it.

"Uhm- YouCooullldtellmeifyoufoundaromanticintrest,Imaynotbeofmuchhelpbutyoycouldtellme!AndAndLetssayyoucurrentlyhaveanintrestinacoworkerwhoisaveryprettyfemalewouldyoutellme?!"

I'm shocked I could understand most of that.
"Wha- Erm- I dunno.. I might?"
"Uh- It's fine if you don't. Sorry If I'm intruding- I was just- wondering."

You scoot closer to him.In the position you're in it seems like an old couple comforting each other on a rainy day. So to speak.
"I completely trust you Sunny. I know I could tell you anything, But.. Do you trust me?"
"Of course I do Y/n."

Looking up at him you give a smile.
Whirrrrr...
He softly places a hand behind you. And seems to be taking in every small detail of your face.
Before slowly leaning closer. The space between your faces shortening.

He lets his hand start to trace up your back. Sending a shiver down your spine and Pulling you closer. You begin feeling your face flush a bright pink.

"....Hey, Y/n..?" He begins to ask, Their face only being a couple inches away.

You both jump at the loud daycare door. Which has just been opened, both scooting a bit father away from each other.

"Hey FRIEND! Oh- Hello to you too Y/n! It seems as though I always find you in here!"

"Hey Maddie! Do you need anything?" You reply. But, Sunny stays quiet.

"Erm- Well, Yeah! Can Sunny come with me for the rest of the day?"

Now Sunny speaks up. "Huh? What do you need me for?"

"How do I say this.. I wanna upgrade you! I have an Idea in mind that you both might just enjoy." A grin begins creeping up on her face.

"What is it?"

"Nope! I cannot tell you Y/n! I want it to be a surprise!"

"Oh?"

"But, I'll need them for the whole day, It's kinda a bigger upgrade. I'll need to change sensitivity, Touch sensory... Stuff like that."

Sun perked up. "OOOHHH! THAT!"

"Yes! That! Come on! We got a lot of work to-do. Andd, I'll need to explain more about it-"

"Bye-Bye Y/n!"

Hold on. We're we about to- No. No way.