55: Moony Time~!

(YAAYYYY! WE ARE BACK MY CHILDREN! GOT A CHAPTER F U L L OF MOONY-POOH FOR YA! SUN IS NEXT! :DDD)

(Making these two chapters extra long for ya >:D)

Bold+Underline+Italics= Moon talking to only Sun
(Sun is the exact same thing, But you can only hear him thinking when Moon is out, And vice versa. >:] )

(I'm not showing you horny quacks every single thing that comes across their mind btw >:\ )

__
(TW A few triggering topics)⚠️‼️

Okay, Let's be fully honest here, You were ashamed. Really, Really, Ashamed. And embarrassed. You felt guilt pulling at you.

It was 5 minutes before naptime ended. You gave Moon a tap on his arm. "Moony- Naptime is almost over..." You whispered.
He sat up. Putting his hands on his knees, Looking rather ashamed himself.

You gave him a hug. Before standing up and stretching a bit.
"Come On MoonMan, You have kiddos to return to!"

He let out a sigh, Before standing up as you did. "You could stay in here if you'd like... We'll return to you later Starlight~." He booped your nose.

And was about to leave the room when he stopped.
"Actually, Yeah. Stay here. Michelle has been getting too comfortable the past few days." He grumbled before leaving completely.
Oh. Okay. I was tired anyways I guess-

With that being said you sit back down, Your back against the bed frame. Holding your knees to your chest. And zoning out. Thinking about random, 'shower' thoughts.

Eventually finding yourself asleep. Dreaming about... Who knows what. Honestly, you forgot. So it probably wasn't important.

—-

You awoke laying on your side. You felt all warm and fuzzy...
You were also pretty sure you were being held by one of the twins. And you continued to pretend being asleep.

Sun, You bitch. Let me out.

You felt them flinch. And freeze.
Eh, Probably talking to... The other one. I think Sun is out?

After a long 11 seconds, You felt them shift from beside you, Trying his best to keep you asleep as they left the bed.
You felt a hand on the side of your face. A thumb carefully gliding over your cheek, Before the hand left your face completely.

Click.

You turned around on the.. Bed. You were apparently sleeping on, and opened one eye.
The lights were off, And you saw Moon sitting on the opposite side of the bed. His knees to his chest. He was staring down at you.

"Hello again Moony~!" You sat up.

He looked away for a second, Hugging himself tighter.
Wow.
You felt, Super, Guilty.

You stepped out of the bed. Stretching out your limbs a bit. And hearing a couple cracks in your joints. They weren't painful cracks, They were very satisfying cracks.

You let out a sigh. Before walking around the bed, Over to where Moon was, Putting a hand to the opposite side of his faceplate.
Before giving him small peck on his cheek.

Moons eyes darted towards you. He looked back down at the bed, And shrank back. You felt him heat up a tad.

You smiled a bit, Before Pulling him into a hug.
...
"Hey... Moon? What did happen when you went all.... Weird.. And roughed up..?"
(Chapter 17 Btw. :D)