51: Energized.

(Thinking about doin a Q&A chapter...  with drawings...!)

(Really much strong language ALOT ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️)

You fell backwards on the stool. Scrambling to your feet.
"Hm..? It's just me. No need to be afraid Starlight~!"
Moon stepped infront of you, Lightly taking hold of your hand.
"Sorry about that Moon- Just- worried you were glitched..."

He stared at you for a second, "I doubt that'll happen."
"So- Er- What was that?"
"Ah, Right.. When I'm too far aggravated, There will be a very high chance of me glitching out, So Sun stays in charge until I calm down.
After we got back to the daycare... I was starting to glitch. That's why I wanted you to turn on the lights."

You pursed your lips. "Hmm... Interesting."
You wanted to ask about the whole 'dating' thing with him, But you decided to not. Would make it awkward.

Moon plopped down, sitting on the floor. You sat in-front of him. 
He stared at you, A frown forming. "Y/n...?"
You rested your head on top of your palm. "Yes Moony~?"
"Does- The thing you talked about with Sun- Involve me aswell?"
You smiled at him, "Well, Of course MoonMan!."
"... Just- Making sure.."
"Don't worry Moon, I didn't forget you just yet!"

You sneak the drawing into your back pocket, It wasn't finished just yet. So, It wasn't ready to be seen yet ether.

"Your thought process is beyond me."
"Pfftt- Whatdya mean by that MoonMan~?"
"I mean- We could so easily be completely hunks of metal, Doing replika shit."
"Mmm, Replikas can never hold onto one conversation. And- They are incredibly horny, they talk about sex 24/7. And we aren't even going to TALK About the way the characters move."
"Replikas 2.0, The only ones not sex related."
"At this point, I don't even know if you're telling the truth or not."
"At this point, I cannot believe how uncensored you are."
"EXCUSE YOU? I am VERY censored!"
"You just made the conversation sex related, With a robot, Whose sole purpose is to make sure kids don't wake up."

...

"I have no idea if you meant for it to be that dark."
"I definitely meant for it to be that dark."

You crossed your arms, Resting them on Moons knees, Then resting your head on your arms.
"You're edgy Moony!" You said grinning.

He rolled his eyes at you. Crossing his arms.
You stared at him for a moment, Letting your smile drop for a second, Only for it to quickly return.
"And attractive! You're- Really.. Attractive."

Moon focused on your face for a bit, Before looking away. Covering his face with one of his hands. "..You already said that.."
"Yes I have! That's because I really believe it! You're literal eye-candy MoonMan!"

He brought his second hand up, "Shut it."
You place a hand on his wrist, pulling his hand down. And giving him a smile. "If I was one to be right, I'd say you're giving off bottom energy today."

"And I'd say, Fuck you."
"Don't test me Moony~! You may have a sharp tongue, But I have control, With you, It's running thin."
You were grinning now, One of your hands were on Moons shoulder, The other sneaked it's way up to his cheek.

No, Because, How'd I come up with
that on the fly? I'm so cool. Wow, My dictionary should be praised more.

"I didn't think this conversation would go this route-" Moon Mumbled, Pulling his hat over his face.

You took your thumb and slid it under his hat, pulling it up, And giving Moon a small peck on his cheek.
Only to let the hat fall back down, Covering him up once again.

"You're adorable MoonMan~!" You cooed as he lays his head down on your shoulder.
"Eat a dick. Bitch." He hissed, wrapping his legs around your back, Pulling you closer.

...

"Only if it's yours-"

You instantly got pushed away, Moon stood up and starting speed-Walking towards the play structures.
"OKAY, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GENERATORS?"

You got up in pursuit. Waving your hands around, "IMJOKINGIMJOKINGIMJOKINGIMJOKING-!"

"ARE YOU ON DRUGS?! WHAT IS WITH YOU TODAY?"
"NONO- IM CLEAN OF DRUGS- I got woke up, FEELING MORE ENERGIZED THEN USUAL-"
"IF THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LIKE WHILE ENERGIZED, I DONT WANT ANY PART IN IT!"

"STOP YOUR SHOUTING WOMAN."
"WOMAN?!"
"YOU GOT NO COCK, YOU HAVE A SNATCHED WAIST, YOU, ARE, BIOLOGICALLY FEMALLEEEEE!"
"SNATCHED WAIST?!"

You ran up to him as fast as you could, and skidded infront of him.
Putting your hands on ether side of his waist.
"SNATCHED. DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT?! I WOULD TOTALLY GRIP YOUR CROTCH AREA TO PROVE YOU ARE COCKLESS, BUT I AINT WEIRD. SO THAT ISNT FUNNA HAPPEN."
Moon went 'pale'.
"JUST SAYING THAT IS ODD."

...

"Yeah, Good point. Ether I'd prove myself to be right, Or be pleasantly surprised."
"Wait, Go back, Hold it. DID YOU SAY PLEASANTLY?!"
"What can I say, It'd be strangely intriguing." You said while shrugging.

...

"You worry me. At this point, I'm actually concerned."
"Yeah, That sounds about right."

He flicked your forehead. "Take a shower. I know you'll be complaining if you don't get that done early."
"Ah, Right! Thanks for the reminder~!"

—-
o( _ _ )o...zzzzzZZ