19: Rejection?

After that, Bizarre conversation happened, You Did end up eating. It wasn't much though. But you still ate.

You were planning on going to the daycare, but you chose to just wait for the evaluation period.

You disliked the thought of this. You disliked the idea of something wrong going on with their programming. Not because you want to keep them safe, But because if there was something wrong, that would mean their emotions really do depend on programming.

And you hated that idea. You hated it.
First off, It'll completely ruin the detective thing, second, you would have feelings- No. Trusted, An AI that couldn't care less about you. That- Was created for these conversations. And felt no sympathy for your pain.
———

During the evaluation, you still stuck with Suns desires. And waited outside for news. Not knowing if you want to hear what happened.

After a few minutes Maddie walks out, "Dusting" her hands off.
"Sooo..? Did you fix him..?"
She shrugs. "There wasnt anything to fix I guess.? He's in tip-top shape..!" Maddie sounded, A tad confused at this. "Then- why- are they acting off..?"
"I don't know.. Probably something happened- Or maybe someone said something that angered them..?"

This caught you off guard.
"Wait- You believe that they have their own emotions..?" If one of the main mechanics believes it.. Maybe it's true!
"Yeah..? Kinda a disappointment of how many people think otherwise.."

"Oh. Wow. Thank you so much- I thought I was the only one.." you let out a sigh.
"I can't find proof, nor do the bots admit it, But, It's painfully obvious.-" She crosses her arms and lets out a sigh.

"Also Y/n. For my sake, Please stop doubting anything. If you start thinking about it. Continue with it Pussy." She states then begins walking away.
"Wait- WHAT DO MEAN BY THAT?"
You let out a huff.
"I know that You know. Again, YOU'RE JUST DOUBTING IT."
Maddie gives you a wave off before completely vanishing down the hall.

——
It was dark inside the daycare. We all know what that means. And today you were also planning on asking Moon about it.

Creaking open the door a tad, You feel the anxiety rise inside of you.
"Moon..? You okay..?"
Nothing.
You fully step into the daycare.

"Moon~! Where are you bud?"
You hear a small jingle ahead, And this relived you. He's up and running!
You took a few steps closer to the jungle gym, Which is where the jingling came from.
"...You should leave." He finally says, Standing up on top of the structure.

"It's great to see you back again Moon! Erm- If you don't mind- What happened the other day..?"
He stares at you for a second,
"Shut up. Please."
He had a very.. Threatening tone, That softened at the word you never thought you'd hear from him.

The way he said "Please" Showed hesitation, despair, and anger.
Of COURSE this made you even more confused. "...Moon- Im- Worried for you."
He looked as if he was going to say something else, But he settled for, "Thats a part of the problem."

And he disappeared into the darkest corners of the daycare.
You know you can't get anymore out of him. So you leave with a sigh. You say goodbye, And a see you later, Then exit the daycare.

——
Wow. They both forced me to leave. Was this a way of rejection? This feels terrible.

..What did I do wrong..?

Do they hate me..?