22: A Long Time Away.

"Ah, Sorry about that Y/n. I guess I said that wrong. You cannot work here for 6 following months."

"Why?? What happened?? What did I do?"

"I cannot say. However, It isn't your fault. But I cannot tell you what happened."

"Will.. Will I not get paid..?"

"You'll still be getting paid 12% of your normal paycheck until you start working again."

That's not a a lot of money. But.. I don't want to completely leave the animatronics.
So, I have to just stick with it... I'm not leaving them. I.. Shouldn't.

That's when an Idea popped up.

Rinngg Rinngg

Please pick up, Please pick up....

"Hey Y/n!"
"Did hear what happened?"
"Yes. Yes I did, Dont worry, I'm trying to figure out why."
"Oh? Thank you. Did you.. tell Sun and Moon..?"
"I wish. They aren't letting me talk to them..."
"At all..?"
"Not at all. I'm sorry Y/n."
"No! It's fine. Thank you. Give me updates.."
"Right. I'll talk to you later!"
"Bye Maddie..."

Click

Shit. What did I do this time...
I really hope Sunny doesn't think I abandoned them..
I really hope Moon doesn't think it was because of their past.
I... really hope they care about me leaving though....

6.. Months.. That's.. Half a year..
That's too long. But... I can't do anything about it.. Can I?
——

Turns out, No. You couldn't do a thing about it. Why not? You would actually be fired, That means you wouldn't be able to talk to any animatronic for the rest of your life.

What's 6 months to a lifetime? Am I right?

You decided that for these 6 months you won't be moping around. Sure you were still pretty upset, But that shouldn't ruin you completely.

You weren't fired. So.. it'll all be fine. Just, Fine. What were you doing?

Thinking of past conversations, Putting in more details,
Putting everything you gathered so far into an essay,
Web searches,
You read Books on the paranormal,
Scanned old newspapers in relevance to the Pizza Plex,
Called and "Interviewed" old employees, Which was found by a lot of research.
Put every old employee that responded into a separate phone book.

And most importantly.
You would be sharing calls with Maddie, Or Vanessa and try to figure out why you were banned.

Because Vanessa seemed like a "Goodie two shoes" You didn't do everything with her. But you were able to get a lot more inside information.

Wow. It seems as though the 6 months you were out of work, was also the busiest 6 months of your life.

From time to time Maddie would come over and treat you to lunch. Because of her earlier statement:
"I can't find proof.."
You brung her into the whole thing. Thankfully, she had no arguing and chose to help out right away.

You couldn't help but think of the daycare attendants pretty often. A big thought that kept on coming was:
What am I going to say to them when I get back?

And even after 6 months, You still didn't know. 6 months was a lot. So, it hurt you whenever you would think of the two.

—-
It's the last week away. One more week... And you can return.
And maybe.. just maybe... Only a few more months before you tell them.
But that thought would need to wait.
Why? You got another call. An important call.

"What is it that you need Maddie?"
"...The daycare animatronics might be decommissioned."

(TEE HEE ╰༼ ⋋ 𝚟 ⋌ ༽╯)