53: A Lil' Bit O' Lovin!

"....I can't get over how tall you are.." You eyed the animatronic. "Is that really at upmost importance?"
You shrug. "Maybe. Potentially. If you're gonna use that against me, Then yeah."

"Against you? Really?"
"I DONT KNOW DUDE- I'm just sayin.."
He gave you an eye-roll. "Yeah, Alright."
"Ah... I would feel bad for not spending that much time with you.. But your actually just two in one."
"There really isn't a reason to- I'm talking to you no matter if you're communicating with Moon or Sun."
"I knnooowww! And the lights will probably go back to normal really soon...."

Wow. Looking up at him, He's kinda intimidating.
He leaned down, And held your face up to his. "Then how about we make these moments special Darling~?"

"You Goofs." You chuckle, While Pulling them in for a kiss. You heard the lights click. Again, Disappointed In the lack of time with the both of them. The kiss continued, You could tell Sun was there. At how... gentle it was.

Just then you heard someone walk in. You didn't scramble away from each other, But simply looked over. Still holding one another.

Maddie froze. "Y/n- What."
"Don't ask. I didn't have anything else to wear."
"You look hot."
"Ah, I appreciate that. But- What are you doing here? You don't have work today...?" Your hands fell off of Sun, And you turned towards her.

Sun wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.
"Well, I got called in. Chica had a pizza clog inside of her throat. I just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing!"
"Wha- How'd you know I was here?"
"I didn't see you leave the building."
"Oh."

Sun nuzzled his head into your shoulder, And you gave him little head pats so he doesn't feel ignored.

"Are you two dating?" Maddie questions.
"Mhm...?"
She looks at you with a 'You have to be shitting me' look.

"Dude."
"Yeesss..?"
"That took way too long. A year and a half? Really Y/n? Come on."

"Listen-"
"I feel as though you didn't need to dress like a slut for this to happen."
"It was before I put this on!"
She raised an eyebrow. "How long?"
"Like- 16 hours, maybe."
"Well, You two got together, That's good enough for me."

"Shoo. We're busy."
"That doesn't concern me at all! Seriously though, You look really hot in that."
"I know."

And with that, She took a step backwards, Exiting the daycare.
You turn around and gave Sun a couple of kisses across his face.

Causing him to giggle a bit.
Oh my fucking- That's adorable. His laugh was like dosages serotonin.

"We should have sex."
"WHAT?!" Sun completely jumped back a good 2 feet. And even though you were 24 inches apart, You still felt the heat radiating off him.
"Too forward?"
"WERE YOU EVEN TRYING TO BE DISCREET?"
You shrug. "I guess."

Yup. Sun has been laying curled up on the floor, With his face in his hands... For... 6 minutes now, and you've been just sitting behind him.

"Okay- Sunny- No way that made you as flustered as you are. Or- You're mad at me-"
Sunny shook his head, and kicked his feet a little.

You gave him a small peck, On the side of his face, and pulled him into your lap. Gently removing one of his hands from his face.

He held a goofy smile. Giggling non-stop.
You held a smile, And raised an eyebrow.
"What's up Sunny?"
He tackles you to the ground, Nuzzling in between your beck and collarbone.
"I love you Y/n! I really do!"
—-

And after that day? You didn't see Moon for the following 2 weeks.