54: A Lil' Bit O' Ranting...

Its not that anything happened between you two, He didn't avoided being in control, Sun didn't try to force the lights on.

Nope. Not. At. All.

It was more of, You didn't have the choice to sleep over, And the days you were there for naptime, Someone would have a job for you to do.
Or, Michelle would bring you out of the daycare to get a snack with her.

You and Sun, Were doing perfectly fine. And... You loved the new attention you got from him.

Every time you seemed lonely, Or if you had at least a small frown on, Sun would always rush over to check on you. No matter how busy he was with the kids. Even if he was in the middle of a damn puppet-show!

Of course Michelle noticed, But you were pretty sure that was Suns plan.

Today, You wanted to meet back up with Moon. You loved them both, But didn't find it fair.

You heard a whistle from outside the daycare. "YOO-HOO! Y/n~!"
Probably the sketchy Mechanic guy.

You stepped outside. "What?"
"I have a lil sheet for you, With a couple tasks today!"

You couldn't say no. That might get you fired.
So you grabbed the sheet. "K. GOTTA RUN!" And sprinted off. You looked down at your watch.
4 minutes until naptime. I can make it.
"MADDIE. I HAVE SOMETHING TO-" you slid into her office, loosing balance and toppling on the floor.

"Woah! Woah! Y/n! You okay?!" She rushed over to help you up.
Handing her the sheet, You say, "Can you finish these? Please?"
"Y/n- Those are your jobs? I have my own thing to-do."
"MADDIE. I HAVENT SEEN THE MOON BITCH FOR 2 WEEKS. HELP A PAL OUT? PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS MIGHTY- JUST THIS ONCE!"

...

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT? EASILY. I'LL DO IT HOE!"
"Thank you. I appreciate that."
"No problem. Any day my guy!"

Just then you got a call.
"Hello?"
"Y/n! Hey! I'm at the cafeteria! Wanna meet me down there? I'm pretty sure they have a special today!"
"No, Not today Michelle." Then you hung up.

Giving Maddie a hug and wave goodbye, You make your way back to the daycare.
With 5 seconds to spare. Good. Now you could spend 45 minutes with him. Good enough...

You very quietly opened up the door.
Walking in the daycare, Trying to spot him. You were going to try and stay over tonight, But the more time, The better.

He was nowhere to be found. But all the kids were sleeping.
Is he in his room..?
You slowly made your way up there. A little bit nervous, But it's fine.

You knocked on the door. Hearing nothing you peaked in, It was dark.
You spotted Moon inside. He was hugging himself, And as soon as you two made eye-contact, It seemed as though Oil came to the corners of his eyes.
"Moon....? Are... You okay?"
He turned away from you.
"I'm- Fine- Just.. Malfunctioning-..?" He whispered, Not looking in your direction.

"Moon...."
"I'm not mad at you Y/n- I'm- not..."
You quickly walked towards him, Giving him a tight hug.
"Listen- Moon, I'm so sorry for leaving you. I- didn't mean to."
"It's- Alright.."
"Moon.. It isn't."
"right..." he whispered, you didn't really hear.
"What did you s-"
Moon pushed you away, And began to hug himself.

"You do this OFTEN Y/n. Leave me for a while, Always because you'd be busy with someone else.. Honestly... I'm REALLY envious of Sun.. Not because all the kids love him.. But because IM only out when the lights are off! Y/n, You have NEVER seen all the details of my design! And it's always so.. Inconvenient to talk to me.. You spent TWO WEEKS, Only with Sun and Michelle! You didn't even TRY to make time out of your afternoon to visit me.. and the first thing you ask, is 'Am I Okay?' NO. I'm NOT okay! I'm not mad at you.. it isn't your fault... But PLEASE Y/n... Don't forget me.. the ONLY thing I ever share with Sun.. Is You. The only time I ever had a commitment.. Or bond with a person.. was with YOU. And yet, Absolutely.. ANYONE gets more time with you then I? Random- coworkers see you more then I... It seems like.. Even my own lover would prefer anyone over me. I hate it- Y/n, I hate.." He hugged his knees close to his chest. As you sat there, Mouth slightly agape.
He went slilent, You saw him shaking a bit.

And, You had no idea what to do. So, You decided to just try and wing it. You sucked at making people feel better.

You held your arms open a tad. And Moon noticed. You felt him Glaring at you. Waiting for you to say something.
"Moon.. Please. Come here."
It didn't take long for him to go in your arms and hug you tightly. He clutched onto your shirt. They way he held you, Was like, If he let go, You'd be gone forever.

You held him close. "Moon- I really do love you. I love you a lot. I couldn't come see you because of work, But I know that isn't an excuse. I should've visited more after hours. But- Please Know, That I hold you and Sun more dear to me, Then anyone else. I don't prefer Sunny over you. I love you both equally. I promise. I'll stay tonight. And I'll spend more time with you. But I do love you Moon. And I always will."

You felt Moon tense. But he kept you close. "Could we.. stay like this.. for a bit longer?" He whispered. His face buried in your neck. He was curled up  almost completely on your lap,
"Yeah. Of course Moon. As long as you need. But I really am Sorry."

He paused for a second.
"So am I."

And you two stayed like that, Until the end of naptime.