66: Scrap

(Things really coming together now-)

TW: Triggering Topics

___
Maddie paused. "I have a gun nearby. If.. You're sure you want to go that route.. "

"We have a limited amount of time, right? Any other ideas?"
Maddie inhales slightly. "We don't have time for planning. We have about... 10 or.. 15 minutes before Moon is fully decommissioned."

"You know where they're going to do that right?"
"Yeah. Not that far away from this room."
"How many minutes, per say, to get from there to the 'core' of the basement? And back?"

Maddie stared at you in shock. "Well.. Uhm- 12 minutes maybe. 8 if you run- But Y/n! I feel like that's not a good idea..." She paused. "-Alright. Fine. I'll get the Gun."

And finally, after enough time, Sunny says something. "Wait- Are you planning on bringing the Endos into this?"
"I feel like it could work somehow..." You replied.
"But we already wasted a minute talking about this! If we wanna get Moon back still working, We'll need to do something fast! OTHERWISE, HE'S AS GOOD AS SCRAP!" Maddie says.

She paused for a bit, continuing to speak. "If we get Moon when he's... Decommissioned. How will we leave the pizza plex, avoiding the guards, with his heavy ass parts?"

You chewed on your lip slightly. "I have an idea. But we'll have to go quickly. Who here can run the fastest?"
"Well, I bet Sunny can, But if we get there... Too late, someone will need to carry Moon? And nether me or Y/n are strong enough... And Im the only one who knows where that one room is out of us three? So.. You'll be the only choice Y/n."

You took in a deep breath. "Okay. You guys go to the so called room, and... Well, You know. I'll try to lead the endos here."

Sunny engulfs you into a tight hug. "Don't you DARE get hurt Y/n! If I see a SINGLE scratch- I'll- Well... I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO! But I'll be upset!"
You let out a small chuckle, "Same to you big guy. I'll be fine I promise."

Once Sun frees you, (maybe 2 seconds later.) Maddie gives you a quick hug as well. "We should hurry." she sighs.
"Right... Love Ya Sunny~"

"I LOVE YOU TOO Y/NN~ DON'T GET HURT!" He calls out to you, following Maddie.

And just like that, you sprint to the basement. Gosh the running was like torture.
You were already stressed, Your ankle started to hurt, again. And you were running out of stamina.

Everytime you'd go to the basement, Moon would always follow behind to protect you. 'Those lousy mechanics... I... will kill them. '

___
(Y/n- woah- 😰)
___

You reach the basement, staring into its darkness. You would hesitate, but not while there is Moon at risk. So, You run through, eventually seeing, exactly what you needed.

An Endoskeleton.

You stare at it for a second, getting all the courage you could. Before bolting back the way you came. Realizing something quickly. 'Can the endos even leave the basement?'
The answer was plain and simple, No. No they couldn't.

'Well.. Fuck.'
You turn around quickly. The endo was closer then you had hoped.
Well, with Maddie and Sun, it's most likely that they are already there. Which buys me.. 4 extra minutes? Maybe.

You quickly rip out a... Certain wire, from its neck. And continue your sprint. Being a mechanic... Certainly helped. As you knew where the one wire is, that would completely shut the robot, or endo down.

'The fuck do I do now?' An idea quickly came to mind. 'That one night where I needed to get Joel's wallet from his office! I swear I may have seen a gun in there!'