69: Butterfly Touch

(Moon almost got decommissioned- We not doing smut this chapter. But. . . 😏🥛)

(I said Y/n is a switch right? Yeah. We cant leave the bottoms starved can we?)

___
You ended the call, your head hanging low in dismay. You felt mentally tired. You just needed a break of some sorts. Something to take your mind off of working, or this whole money situation.
You decided to find a guest room to nap in, Even though your body wasn't too tired, Sleeping would probably refresh you a little.
Shouldn't be hard.

...
You opened the door to the room you were looking at earlier, (Of course, You had to scope out potential guest rooms to use, You wanted to see where you were going to sleep for the upcoming nights.
Moon was sitting in a corner of the room. He was muttering about something.
You both made short eye contact, And his expression immediately softened. He slowly stood up, Keeping his eyes on you. Moon tilted his head slightly, As to almost ask what you were doing there.

"Oh- ah, Sorry-" You mumbled quickly, About to shut the door. However, Moon puts a hand on the door. To stop you from closing it. "Are you looking for something?"

"Well- Yeah, Technically. But its fine! I'll just- Go somewhere else- Sorry if I. . Bothered you-!"
Right as you were saying the last part, He pulled you into the room, Slamming the door behind you.
"-I was just- Looking for a place to sleep-?"
"Stay." he grumbled lowly.
"You want me to? Okay. . ."

He pulled you into a hug, His head leaning on your shoulder. Which obviously surprised you. And he just- stayed like that. You didn't have the heart to pull away from him. Its not like you wanted to either, But it was a tad awkward. (For you at least.)

🥛 (Yeah No, The rest of this chapter is just spice 💀)

"Moon-? Are you okay?" You ask. His chest vibrated.
A short moment after, He stood straight, Lifting you up. You immediately wrap your legs around his waist.
Moon kept your body pressed against the wall.
He put his hand under your chin. Tilting your head slightly to the side.

The longer he stared at your face, The more insecure you felt. "Damnit Moon. If you have something to say, Use your words." You said it quietly, But Moon definitely heard.
He hummed lowly. "Stop talking."
You swallowed a lump, that formed in your throat.
One of his hands lightly wrapped around your neck. The other, Underneath your thigh.
He started to leave soft kisses on your collerbone.
A shiver ran down your spine. He pulled away, And moved his hand up slightly.
In response, You opened your jaw, and parted your lips slightly.
The feeling of your mouth being filled by his—strangely—long tongue, Was something you didn't get used to yet. But still, You loved it.

You pushed back his chest. And he parted with you.
"Moon- This is Madd's house-"
A deep chuckle came from his body.
"I know." He brought his voice to a low, hushed tone. "-I don't like waiting. You've been teasing me long enough, Don't you think?"
Blush erupted on your face. And you made a small noise of agreement.

He tilted your chin, You so would look at him. "When we get back to my room however, I'll finish this." His grin dropped. "I want to be your first."
Deciding to not say anything—You had the feeling that you wouldn't be able to make a full sentence.—You nodded.

Moon put you down. It aggravated you a bit. You didn't want it to end yet.
"You should eat something hm?"
"Wha- But-"
"Sorry, Were you expecting anything else?"
You had no clue with how to respond to that. "Uhm- No. ." You immediately stopped talking.

"No?"
"I just. . ." You cringed. "I want more." And a wave of embarrassment washed over you.
A cruel smile appeared on Moons face. "Oh really? All you need to do, Is ask sweetheart."
You muttered a 'Please.'
Moon sat down against the wall, His legs Criss-Crossed. "Come here."

You sat down infront of him, and after a second, He pulled you into his lap.
Moon placed your legs around his waist, The wall pushing your legs open a bit more. You slightly chew the inside of your cheek.
"Open wide~"

He shoved his tongue into your mouth. His hands slowly climbing up your shirt.
One of his hands traced your spine. The other, Made its way down to your waistline.
You let him kiss you, Until your head started to get foggy from lack of oxygen.

You started to pant heavily. Moon watched you, With a look of amusement. Your muscles started to twitch. "Damnit. ." You whisper underneath your breath.
He removed his hand from under your pantline, and brought it under your thigh.
You felt his thumb lightly press on the inside of your thigh, Painfully close to your opening.
You stiffened your jaw. "Moon-"
"Hmmm?"
". . .Please."
A low laugh vibrated from his chest. "Like I said, all you need to do is ask darling."

(Yeah Yeah, This was short. But like- Was it worth the wait? I mean come on. 😌)

(The next chapter wont take nearly as long- 💀)