son (sr)

(Spencer's pov)

6:25 am , I was awoken by my 5 year old son milo . "Daddy daddy wake up its late" I needed too be in the office my 7 so I guess little man was right although It only took me 10 minutes to get dressed and brush my teeth. I was putting my shoes on when milo spoke "I picked out my outfit for school" he said with a big smile on his face, his outfit contained a little blue button up shirt with black pants "do you like it" he asked "I love it buddy you trying too dress like mommy and daddy?" I asked the little boy infront of me "yeah but daddy where is mommy is she coming home soon" I looked at him with slight sadness in my eyes I felt so bad for what I had too tell him next but I wasn't giving him a full description "not for a while buddy" little did he know you died 2 weeks ago but he had thought you were on a business trip. I helped milo get his shoes on because he said they were too hard too put on himself, "alright let's drop you off at school then daddy has too go to work" I told milo picking him up off the floor by his arms and letting walk infront of me, we walked out of the house and got in the car, I drove milo too his school and dropped him off I'm glad I got too spend time with milo with my job hours and all but I felt guilty when I couldn't be there when I was on a trip too solve a case but when I saw him again I would give him the biggest hug and I couldn't thank y/n's sister enough for watching milo when I was away I just wish  y/n could give him the same hug I give him when we wouldn't see him for a while and now he'll have too realize that he can't ever get that feeling from his mom.