mothers day mgg

Matthew's pov

"Wake up vincent we gotta go get your mom flowers" I said waking up my 10 year old son "what about eve" Vincent asked about his sister "your sister is 9 and will pick out anything bright and unicorn or soccer themed plus she wanted to sleep" I told him "ok ill be ready in a few minutes just give me a few minutes" Vincent said getting out of bed as I walked out of his room.

I walked into my shared room with my wife y/n still in bed asleep she was a mess when she slept but it was fine because what did I have to say I looked like a zombie when I slept but both of us thought it was kinda cute how we looked when we slept it was weird but we both didn't care.

I walked over to her side of the bed and made sure she was still asleep and when I checked she was so I walked out of the room quietly grabbing my keys off of the table and waiting by the door for Vince.

Vincent soon came down stairs and walked over to the door opening it and walking out and tp the car, he got in the passenger side and waited for me to start the car and head to the store.

I started driving "why you so grumpy" I asked "because you woke me up and let eve sleep" I rolled my eyes at my son for his stupid reason "because boys usally your age never care about getting stuff so I'm taking you and mabye we can pick up subs" I said as I watched his grumpy face turn into a grin "uh huh I see that grin on your face" I said pulling into the parking lot of the store, we walked in and went to the flowers, "roses and daisies" Vincent asked messing with the roses infront of him "yeah why not it's her two favorites" I said picking up the flowers and walking to the cashier.

When I paid, left and got home I saw y/n in the living room with eve watching TV as eve ate cereal near the coffee table "ay don't spill that milk all over my carpet" I said toward eve "hey guys" I heard y/n say as she turned and looked at me "hi my love" I said as she got up and walked over to my placing her hands on my waist lightly and looking up at me giving me a soft kiss on my lips "ew get a room you two matter of fact your room is right there" Vincent said pointing to our shared room "ew Vincent how bout you get a non dirty mind" eve said as she smacked him in the back of the head "when did you leave your bowl of cereal" he asked "none of your business stink bug but for real Vince you stink get a bath would you" she said walking off waving her hand infront of her nose, Vincent sniffed his shirt "I do not liar" he said walking behind her "why are you sniffing yourself nasty" she said going upstairs as Vince followed her "anyway now that their gone I took Vince with me this morning to get you flowers but he picked them so you can thank him" I said handing her the flowers that were in my hand "I love them thank you" she said kissing me again "best mother's day ever I get to spend my day with a very hot and funny husband who loves me dearly and 2 kids who won't stop acting like they wanna box eachother sounds pretty ok with me aslong as I spend most of his with you" she said taking me to our room and making me change back into what I had on before I left which was just black sweats, "now I can cuddle you all day and not have a care in the world" "I love you y/n" I said kissing her head "I love you too Matthew" she said kissing my collar bone.