the case (sr)

(If your sensitive about a short mention of rape then I recommend not reading)

Spencer,Morgan, and I all went into a club looking for the unsub who was taking cheated men and taking their significant others to watch their cheating partner be tortured and killed, this unsub claimed for it to be a "bad idea and any man or woman whome shall cheat and whome shall lie,  shall face the consequences of death". Or that's what he wrote in a note he left us, this is how the plan would go, we would go to a club or bar were he would take his victims and Morgan would call me telling me he was almost to the club or bar while I supposedly cheated on him with spence. We all agreed on a this plan it was easy to hide the guns and we would be the targeted people he would be looking for "alright hotch you never told me if you are going to a club or bar" I said "your going to a club there will be more attention on you if you make your self close to him and loud and clear while on the phone with Morgan and close enough to reid so you can walk back over to him, that grabs the unsubs attention" he explained still keeping his focus on the road. I was in the car with hitch while Morgan and Reid drove behind us.

We pulled into the clubs parking lot, me, spencer, and Morgan all got out of the car walking into the club while we put the ear peices in to listen for Garcia or anybody else who was in the van. We separated in different ways spencer still keeping kind of close to me, I walked over to the bar getting a drink until I saw the unsub walking around with a drink in his hand, I pulled out my phone making the planned call to Morgan, "cmon Derek when you gonna get here" I said through the phone "just hold your pretty little horses I'll be there in a minute you just get yourself dolled up" he said with tone, I smirked just a bit "alright alright I'll see you soon" I said smiling hanging up the phone.

I waited for spence to walk by while the unsub was near so he would clearly notice but that didn't take long because the unsub knew I wasn't on the phone with the cute nerd who had caught my eye so he had stuck around watching what I would do next, I made my move I walked up to spencer and put my hand on his shoulder "you know you might be a nerd but you are the cutest thing I've seen all week" I remarked "oh really and I might say the same" he said removing his hands from his pockets and put them on me. The unsub came up to me "sorry man need your hands off my girlfriend" he said with a annoyed smile, I smiled knowing the team was on their way in "no no no if she was your girlfriend she wouldn't have came up to me shes fine young lady and she would never" Morgan came in putting his arm around me  as spencer, rossi and hotch all put him under arrest "you know it's so fun to catch a guy like you who rapes and kills women, you know why?, because you're a sick son of a bitch who makes me so excited for when we catch you knowing that I I so many other people a favor putting you to end, knowing I can end you and what you do" I said getting close in his face, the took him away and I walked over to spence "you know I think if you really tried you can really flirt" I said letting out a small laugh "hey that's not true you love me science jokes and think they are cute" he said "aw you're right" I said making out a small laugh "cmon let's get back to the hotel and get some rest we all need it the officers got it from here" I said as the rest as the team over heard "I'm ok with that" Morgan said "same" said jj and the rest nodded in agreement. We all drove back to the hotel and went up to our rooms "please get some sleep, oh and jj, Morgan don't stay up all night gossiping about you know who's relationship staus " hotch said, of course I knew he was talking about to he wasn't that secretive about it, we all knew it was about me and Reid, the all went into their rooms "uh spence" I asked before he walked into his room "yeah" his head turned to me "wanna sleep in my room tonight I mean it's the last night here so" I said very nervous "um I uh how about we just um make it my room tonight I'm kinda tired and I wanna change " he said scratching the back of his neck waiting for what I would say "yeah ok" I said closing my room door and walking over to his, I walked in after him and closed the door "spence I forgot clothes" I said clearly disappointed in myself for not getting clothes to sleep in "no need to go back and make a trip here again, just uh" he said looking round for clothes "here wear these" he handed me a normal tee-shirt and sweat pants I looked at him "you sure I can always go back" I said pointing to the door with my thumb "no take it I have another shirt and pants to sleep in" he said pulling out the pair he was just talking about walking into the bathroom, I got changed in the room.

Spence walked out of the bathroom while I laid on the bed on my side. I felt him slide into the bedsheets turning off the light, he laid on his side facing me "you're a good flirt too you know" he smiled "I know" I said still facing the wall "well Ms. I know I'm good with flirting goodnight"  "goodnight" I said before moving into him, he wrapped his arms around me hesitantly, we both drifted off to sleep getting comfortable in eachothers arms.