3 words (sr)

Spencer's pov

We were working in a case in D.C, a male unsub was kidnapping and killing people out in public but also in secret. I stood infront of the crime scene photos that was until I got a call from a unknown number "hello" I answered, I usually don't pick up on unknown callers but it was from my area and we wanted a call from the unsub so this time I answered "oh spencer guess who I have" I voice said tho I recognized the voice it was the friend of Maeve's killer "who do have" I asked "she's been crying for you for about an hour so I called you to make it stop" she said walking over to what sounded like whining from a girl "spencer" is all the girl could cry out and then I thought for a second, it was y/n she had, she had my girlfriend, I felt sorry for the team but it sucks for them because somebody has my girl and I want her back she's the greatest thing in my life besides my mom and the team.

I got in the car and checked to see if mabye this girl was stupid enough to leave y/ns phone with her, thank God God was dumb.

I tracked y/n location and made it safely but she set up cameras I could tell because of the little red dot flickering in the corner of my eye, my phone rang again and I wasted no time picking it up "alright come on where is she" I asked "oh she's with me and I'm not telling you where I am in this place but all I tell you is you have 10 minutes before I kill her just like you made Diane kill herself and just like she killed Maeve with her" that was all she said before hanging up the phone "what the hell" I mumbled to myself, I ran all over the place until I finally found it, the room where y/n would be held.

I walked in with a gun being held to y/ns head "let her go"  "no spencer you made Diana kill herself"  "no I didn't she killed herself on her own will not to mention taking Maeve with her so really she killed Maeve and I didn't kill anybody so please me for her " I lectured "and now I'm just finishing what she started" she smiled teasing me pushing the trigger just ever so slightly "look I'll drop my gun but please"  "reid" a voice said, I turned around for Emily and Morgan behind me I was happy to have back up but now I needed y/n right next to me.

Ur pov

How did I end up here, a gun to my head while my boyfriend and 2 of his team members tried to save me? And now spencer wanted take my spot  in this "spencer no if you die your mom will have nobody else, no family, no lover, nothing so please don't try" I cried out but he just looked at me with these sad eyes but then looked back at the girl standing behind me, "please me for her" he said with his hands slightly up she just looked at him and down at me I could feel her smile "ok" she said pushing me up off the chair, I ran over to spencer giving him a big hug grabbing a fist full of his shirt because that's all I could do, cry in his shoulder and never let go of him until I heard a shot go off and then I felt it, right through my leg "you said you for her" she said with her gun up but not for long because Emily and Morgan both took a shot at her next thing we knew she was dead.

Spencer's pov

Y/n was shot in the leg but she still managed to just fall apart right in my arms as I hugged her, her nails dug into me when she tried grabbing my shirt, I already had a cloth tied around her thigh where the shot was but we called medics in that way they could get her out of this place safely but I would be by her side the whole time.