bestfriend (mgg)

I had just gotten kicked out of my apartment 3 weeks ago and have been staying with my bestfriend Matthew, he was nice enough too let me stay as long as needed.

It was 5 pm around the time Matt got home from work, he walked in the door and made eye contact with me for no reason, I looked at him up and down with a confused look on my face "you're awkward as shit sometimes man" I said facing my attention back too my phone "yeah so are you fight me" he said walking to the couch where I sat and threw his bag at me, "now that was uncalled for" I said throwing his bag on the floor "you know what else is uncalled for, you getting kicked out of your apartment and calling me because you need me because I'm a very helpful bestfriend" he said giving a tight lip smile "shut up that's because of my neighbors I had nothing too do with it, but yes you are helpful" I said turning my attention toward the man standing in the kitchen across from the living room "anyway what you want for dinner" he asked "you" I winked jokingly "oh please stop it you're making me blush, no bit for real what you want" he said "chicken tenders with fries" I smiled "alright I'll place a order in" he said grabbing his phone "y/n wanna come to work with me tomorrow" Matt asked "yeah I wanna see aj and Kristen" I said "alright be up and ready by 7" he said placing his phone back down on the table, "alright" I replied.

We got and ate our food and got ready for bed "Matt have you seen my pants I think I left them in your room" I yelled out "why were you in my room" he asked handing me my shorts "trying on your suits and dancing in them" I said shrugging "oh and here is your shirt you left in my room last night" I added handing him his shirt "yeah thanks" he snatched the shirt from in my hands "sassy much anyway goodnight hot stuff" I said from down the hall "night sexy" he said back.

I tried too sleep but I couldn't and I knew I had too be up by 7 and so did Matt, I was gonna ask if I could borrow his keys and wallet so I could get slashes but again about the work thing I didn't want too, I got up and walked to Matt's roo. Opening the door slowly "uh I can't sleep can I sleep in here" I asked "yeah ure just not on my side it's my side for a reason" he said patting the spit next to him "here's a pillow" he said throwing it at my face "yeah thanks very helpful when you throw it at my face" I said grabbing the pillow "just shut up and go too sleep I let you in here now sleep" he said with a smile on his face "fine" I rolled over and I was now leaning on Matthew's bare back, but it was comfy so I didn't move. He moved around alot in his sleep and so did I.

We woke up practically hugging eachother, "y/n wake up its 6 am we need too start getting ready" Matt spoke in very low tone "but I'm tired" I responded with a sleepy tone aswell "get ready then you can sleep in the car" he said moving my hand away from his torso "alright" I said getting up and leaving the room to head to mine aswell as my bathroom.

20 minutes late I was ready and so was Matt, we headed out to the car and I slept the whole way there, it felt like only 10 minutes of sleep by the time we got there. "Y/n rise and shine Kristen is waiting for you" he said shaking me awake, I could see the sun slowly starting to rise. I got out of the car and so did Matthew, I headed straight to Matthew's trailer and started too check myself out in his mirror before he pushed me away checking his own self out and getting dressed for shooting scenes "season 10 and you still look like a nerd" I said looking at him and what he wore "season 10 and you don't even exits in the show" he responded "ok true but they would love me" I said "not as much as the ladies love me" he said turning around facing me "true you're very charming" I said before leaving the trailer and going to the set too see Matt act and the rest act, we were behind the scenes while aj was kinda pregnant and it starting too show "you think it's mine" Matt asked poinying at her stomach I gave him this weird look, "yes Matthew it's yours" aj said before giving "wtf" kinda look "no have we ever been in a room together alone or just alone in general" she said making him think "nope not at all, well good luck" he said before walking away "what the hell" she said facing me "I really don't know" I said before walking away from her aswell.

The day went by smoothly as every scene they needed was filmed and I also got too spend time with the cast aswell as Matthew even though I quite literally lived with him. It was nice too see the people I loved.