i can't breathe (sr) pt2

(Warnings: killing)

Spencer's pov

I figured it out...it was him, it was y/ns old friend he always talked about "keeping Jada for his own" but that was always a joke.

I immediately called Garcia "Garcia can I have you look up a background for somebody called Benjamin swate or Ben swate" I said waiting for Garcia too tell me something "yes Benjamin swate age 30 he worked at a rehab center for 6 years and now he's unemployed" she said "addr-" I was cut off "yes address and everything else just sent doll face" she said hanging up, I put my phone away and ran out to the car hoping into the driver's seat and driving to Ben's place, I banged on the door, there was no response, I opened it myself and searched the house. He wasn't there so I walked back outside, looking up I saw Ben making eye contact before running off, I chased him no matter how tired I was.

I finally caught up to him and shot his leg, "you son of a bitch, she loved you like you were her uncle" I said hovering over him "I told you I wanted her you always thought of it as a joke and I didn't I wanted her and I got her" Ben said with the slightest smirk on his face "and I'll tell you every detail on how I killed your little girl" he said with a Smile, I couldn't take it anymore I found myself punching him repeatedly even when he was dead I couldn't stop, I kept punching and punching, his blood was on my hands and face and everywhere on me.

I heard cars pull up behind me, I could hear blake, JJ, Morgan, hotch, and y/ns voices but I didn't stop I kept going, I felt Morgan pull me off of him and make me lean in his arms "reid stop he's dead, he's dead" Morgan said I cried a little with my hands above me I got out of Morgan's arms that were holding me back and went up to y/n my hands were weekly around her, I know what I did but he deserved it "you killed him" she said "he deserved it he killed our kid our only kid" I said into her neck "he did, I know" she said hugging me tightly. She never let go she just stared at Ben's body from over my shoulder.

Two weeks later

Y/n's pov

It was Jada's funeral I did want to go I didn't want too see a dead 7 year olds body but I wanted to be respectful toward her death, me and spence got dressed and headed to the cemetery where she would be buried. I held Spencer's hand the whole time. I waited for it too be over and soon it was Spencer and I said goodbye too the little girl and went home.

I walked over to Jada's room and looked at all her favorite things , I felt spencer sit next to me on the bed "you know this was one of her top favorite toys because you gave it too her" I said holding the toy in my hand  "oh yeah?" He said taking my hand in his "mabye in a few years we can try for another kid I just wanna have the same happiness I had with you and Jada I just don't think it'll ever be the same" he said "never but being happy is always a choice"