behind the scenes (mgg)

Behind the scenes of criminal minds with Matthew was definitely something, he always took my food snd ran and flopped around after going through his scripts, but hopefully today was different because I brought my neice into work since my brother and his wife were having their 6 year anniversary of marriage they had a 4 year old daughter, Jenna, I walked into Matthew's trailer and walked over to him "what?, she here to replace me or something?" He asked "it's Jenna your favorite" I looked at him and picked her up, he stood up and took her from me. Matthew loved when I brung Jenna in he loved her like he was his own daughter it was kinda adorable, "Well how about you take her around and show her every set while I get ready k bye" I left his trailer and went too mine too get ready for the first scene of the day.

Matthews pov

Y/n told me to take Jenna around set show her all the cool things, so I did I also took her too go take stuff from set. I walked out my trailer while Jenna ran off to the building waiting for me, I walked over to the building and opened the door for the little girl and myself, Kristen looked over at me and Jenna "Matt don't take her to go take stuff please y/n wouldn't be very  happy that her 4 year old neice just stole from a crime show set and I'm pretty sure her mother wouldn't be happy about it either" she looked at me "not if it's it's plants, her mom would like it" he smiled "cmon Jenna lets go look at plants". I took Jenna to go look at stuff not just plants because I'm cooler than anybody else on this set exept y/n, mabye I only say that because I'm in love with her but I might also be saying that because she would kill me if I thought Jenna to say that I'm cooler than her. " you like that clock you thi k it would look nice in my house?" I asked "no no no my house mommy likes gifts" Jenna looked up at me "absolutely not I'm taking that one you can have that plant at the top and the stuffy too give to aunt y/n" I told her applying we would come back and get it, I took her to where y/n had her next scene Jenna had ran off to y/n and gave her a hug, I had walked over to the both of them until y/n put her arm around me. Shemar had came over "alright I've said it enough yall look like a little family" I couldn't help the sma amount of blush overcoming my cheeks but ignored it and looked up "yeah thanks for the image I'm loving it" y/n remarked shemar smiled at her but I was clueless on why he did.

Y/ns pov

Shemar had brought up a point that me and Matt would be a good couple and I felt like I needed to say gross like a middle schooler because I didn't know what else to say or if Matt even liked me back bit deep down I liked him alot. "Alright I'm gonna go shoot my scene then I'll be right back" I told Jenna. It took alot of shots to get the scene right because Rachel kept tripping on the chair. The scene was finally after 10 tries shot right, I went back over to Matt and Jenna and said I'd take her to her mom who was waiting in the parking lot he nodded and I walked off with Jenna. We got outside and walked to her mom's car I opened the door for Jenna for her to climb into the backseat and moved over to the front window to talk too her mom, "you should just drop her off more often" I told her "I've thought about it because it seems too me she loves it here" I smiled at her "wait wait" Matthew ran over to the car with a fee flowers in a pot "here Jenna give it to mom" he said handing it to her "thank you matt" she said, I looked over at Matthew and smiled then turned back to Jenna's mom "alright have a good day" I said watching then drive off out into the road "wait so why are they back so early" Matthew asked "the hotel they wanted to go to was under maintenance which they had know clue since it had said nothing on the website" I told him "oh, ok well come inside me and Jenna wanted to give you something" he told me as we started to walk back in the building and walked to a backroom where they kept props or just old things "here this stuffy I picked it out while Jenna agreed with me to give it to you" he smiled a little handing it to me "that's adorable thank you" I said staring at the stuffy in my hands hugging Matthew. After I was given the stuffy we went and shot more scenes u til the day was over.

6 pm we were done filming for the day and I was exhausted, I went into Matthew's trailer while he messed around with props. "Thanks for the stuffy it's really cute you know" I said making him look up at me "your welcome but I wanna talk to you" what he said made me worry a bit, I sat down next to him as he started talking to me "so, ok um so shemar has been trying to get me too say this to you and I've decided that I'd get it done and over with" I looked at him weird what was he talking about "ok y/n I'm like in love with you I love when you bring Jenna in and people make those comments on how we look like a small family, I love it" I was shocked on what he said but I was glad that I could now share what I felt aswell "well since we are sharing our feeling I like you too alot Matt everytime I see you I hold the urge to smile at you, I love when the comments aswell because being with you would be a good thing" I saw him smile which made me so happy "ok that's good we both feel the same"  "so um mabye wanna go out sometimes then" he asked "nah let's just skip to the point let's just make everybody including us haply let's just date" he smiled at my words "well in that case" he moved closer to me his lips brushing against mine our lips moving in sync his tounge slipping in, my hands in his hair playing with it, his hands sliding down to my waist, I have know clue how it turned into a make out session but I didn't care I was with the person I loved most and that's all that mattered.