teen romance pt2 (mgg)

Matt and I have been together since last year or exactly a year ago a week ago but we had some fights but all of them were stupid sometimes we made out too make up sure it wasn't a healthy way too make up but when we realized how stupid the fights were of course we made out.

It was the last day of senior year, the day we graduate. We sat there and listen too all the speaches and got our diploma but the exiting part was coming, a classical throwing our hats into the air as a sighn of we made it and we did a great job when we did. I threw mine up in the air as it flew next to Matthew's who was right beside me. I turned to face him "I think now that we graduated we deserve a gift" he said before quickly placing his lips on mine, I placed my hand on his jaw feeling it move as he moved his lips with mine.

It's now been 5 years since we graduated and 6 since we first got together "getting married too your highschool sweetheart is nice because I know I can trust you with my life" Matthew said while staring out of the window to our shared apartment "I'm glad I'm getting married to you because you sir are hella fine" I said smiling "me oh please let's just see how many kids we have that will determine how many times you turn me on" he says walking my way "yeah ok how many times I turn you on? Yo you turn me on like alot" I said smiling "sorry my existence turns you on baby" he said placing a kiss on my neck "apology excepted" I said while he continued to kiss my neck making a bruised spot on my neck.