Chapter 1: I died

I died.

Yes.

I died.

It's kind of pathetic if I were to say...

How I died is making me feel embarrassed.

You see, I was about to cook for my lunch, While reading manga, no, fanfiction novel. I stepped on something.

It's squishy and it felt gross.

When I look at my foot, It was a cockroach.

After seeing it, I jumped backward.
It scared me after all.

However, I hit my head on the ceiling and fell to the floor.

....and

I didn't die there. I just want to say it.

I died choking myself eating a hotdog that I cooked.

It...choking me making me lose my breath and die.

While the hotdog is still stacked in my mouth...

Damn it...

I died pathetically and shamefully...

....

Right now I was sitting on a fluffy cloud, there is a tatami in front of me, A while later a gentle voice could be heard on my back.

"Your dead, my child."

"You don't need to tell me about this god, I know, I'm dead. So, am I going to hell or heaven? Or maybe this cliche in the manga where the mc reincarnates in another world?"

" What a child, and yes you choose. However, I have to say something..."

"Let me guess, I died because of your doing right?"

I said before the god even finish his words, I mean... The hotdog that I cook isn't that long, it suddenly expanded in my mouth and choked me upside down...

Fuck it, I feel like, I was chocked by a man's mighty sword....damn it...there are a lot and dumb ways to die but that kind of death? I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

The god didn't answer, however, instead, he showed up in front of me, with an old man appearance, pair tanned skin, long gray and white beard, bald head, he wore a white yukata and sandalwood.

He seated right in front of me, he flicked his finger and two tea in a cup appeared on me.

"I must say... Your quite an interesting child, and yes, you ate my divine hotdog for me to eat for how many Millenials. And yes, I accidentally dropped it and coincidentally it fell on your hotdog that you're about to eat, which took possession of your hotdog and expanded rapidly, it's quite intriguing for a peculiar child like you."

"Gee, thanks, mom..."

"You don't have a mom."

"I know and no need to tell me, you just hurt my heart you know? Would you rather be my mom?"

"Hohoho, I shall decline, how about being your dad?"

"Thanks and no thanks, I hate the word 'dad' the most."

"I know, I just want to see it. How about grandpa?"

"Yeah sure, a god became my grandpa?  That's a bit cool."

I said as I drank the tea, it touches my lips until I taste the tea, it was delicious and addicting.

"Now, should you go to heaven or reincarnate is up to you."