Chapter 42: Eternity

Where the hell am I?

"Yato... Yaboku...no Asaki, Yuuji, did you just ignore me? Your grandpa?"

Hmm... What kind of dream is this, its wierd.

"Oi..."

Nope... I don't see a guy who wear jotaro clothes...definitely. And

"Ora!"

"Fuck bastard!"

"Good. Anyway, how's your day kiddo."

".....who are you?"

"....your grandpa?"

"That's not what I mean old man, I said who the hell are you? You're not just a random god, right? Please tell me, who the fuck are you?"

...

"Hohoho, didn't I say before, I'm God of all, the no name god and more."

"And I know your not Odin or Zeus, thinking about it, is that appearance of yours is really you?"

The bastard god just stared at me smiling with amusement.

"I don't know old man, probably your not dagda, from Irish, nor brahman from Hindu, nor Gautama buddha from Buddhism, heck I don't even know if you are Yahweh from Judaism, nor your Jesus Christ. Nor Shiva Probably and definitely you are not the bible God, you just said it yourself he is your student. So, please old man, who the hell are you and why did you reincarnate me."

The bastard God just stared at me, in a second he sighed.

"You really an interesting being, despite for so many questions, you are still calm and wanted some answer, tell me, aren't you scared at me, I might pulverize your soul you know? Or probably lock you in eternity."

He was right, I can tell he can do that, this being, this person, this person who calls himself a God, he can do anything to me, but I have a feeling.

"This is just a feeling but I can feel that you won't do that."

The bastard God  smirk, his appearance change into something...undescribable...

His(?) Or her(?) Appearance, it was like a light or something, I couldn't describe. No, more like I can't explain.

"You are really interesting, Yuuji, my son."

He then went close to me, his voice keeps changing from rusty, to the girl, to the boy, to adult, and sometimes unrecognizable voice.

It was already incredible how calm I am.

"Son?"

"Hn, every living being is my son, daughter no matter what race you are, but let's just say, I am the father of Humanity."

"Damn, Adam?"

"Haha, closed but no."

The surroundings turn into Greenland with a beautiful sunset.

"Yuuji, If you want to know my name, you must promise me, never say my name to everyone, nor my wife's name, it is unforgivable saying our name, even the Gods and Goddesses in your current world or every world doesn't simply mention our name, it is a sin unless I or my wife permitted you, do you understand?"

"This wife...probably it's not medusa or one of the gorgon sisters right?"

"It's actually my wife who made an appearance of medusa from that game. Anyway, do you promise Yuuji?"