Chapter 41

"I'm home!!!!"

"SHUT UP!"

"OH! DID YOU-WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!"

"*Chuckles* I forgot...."

"WAH! How the hell did you forget!"

"Well, something happens here and there."

"Ugh... You despicable god how dare you to forget to buy me some clothes?!"

"You stupid loli bratty bitch fallen angel, how dare you talk to me like that?!"

"Hmmph! Idiot!"

"Ha?! Should I implant some nightmare in you again!?"

"Bleh!!!"

She runs off leaving me standing trembling due to irritation.

"Gah!!! No!!! Why is hard to beat this stupid scorpion sentinel!? Guuh!!! Just you wait I will shred you into pieces!!!"

While the other one... Well, slowly getting drowned in ps4...

Actually, it was surprising that in this world it has ps4, bloodborne, resident evil, and even final fantasy... I mean it's so convenient, I wonder if there will be super Mario.

"Oi... How many hours did you play?"

"... Not much, I guess 18 hrs?"

I pulled the plug and she glared at me.

"Oi, exhibitionist bitch, look at yourself."

"Don't fucking call me that you damn tracksuit guy!"

"Fuck you."

"No, Fuck you~"

"I'm gonna fuck you?"

"Try it!"

"No, it's disgusting."

"Gay."

A tick mark appeared on my forehead as I tried to smile but cracked.

"You little bitch, you think I can't do it?"

"Hmmph! You can't, you have that red booby princess and that loli cat, adding that sadomasochist shrine maiden let's add that stupid blonde nun."

"Touche."

"Yeah, a fucking wuss."

I can't tell if the Akeno and Asia part is true though...

"I feel like I'm regretting letting you guys live..." I murmur enough for this bitch not to hear.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this, should I be happy that lots of girls are interested in me? Or should I be warry?

I mean, I'm only into Koneko, what I felt about Rias, is yes, I like her but is it a friend or as an opposite gender? The same goes for others.

I already put my effort into Koneko, loving her, even though I'm a bit clingy and flirtatious(I guess?), and if we add Rias, Akeno, and Asia then I don't know how I will treat them, but I guess I will act as I'm always too be?

I mean, we are not in a relationship where I have to love them equally, they like me but they are not my Girlfriends.

Suddenly, a thought came to my mind if some girls like me and slowly making a move, it made me shudder for some reason.

It's as if like my fate having a harem is already listed in the book of fate.

"Damn it, sleep will ya?"

"Fool! Do you think I need sleep?! I do-huh?"

Raynare almost lost her balance but she manage to stand up properly.