Chapter 11: Playing Chess

"Hm~ Koneko chan~ when will you say yes?"

"..."

"Hmmph."

At this moment, I was on Orc club trying to flirt with Koneko chan.

She was seating in my lap eating the chocolate I made, while I rest my chin at the top of her head. While hugging her.

"Could you get someplace?"

I look at the person who said that.

Of course, it was Princess Rias.

"Eh~ Rias chan, are you jealous? Jealous? ~~~?"

She slam her fist on the table while a tick mark appeared on her face, I somehow like it when she lost her composure, this wasn't always appeared in the anime.

"Jealous who?"

She said with a piercing gaze enough to make someone tremble in fear, of course, I'm not affected, I enjoy her expression, after all, then I heard Akeno chan chuckle, her eyes met mine and she smile at me.

I slightly blush, honestly, I can't take it, all the girls here are out of the ordinary.

This damn world...

It's testing my endurance...

"Hey, hey Koneko chan, me and Rias chan are going on a date this Sunday, would that be fine?"

"Who's going to date with you!?"

"You? Who else?"

"Grr..."

"Stop that Rias chan, your not a predator. So, koneko chan... Is it fine?"

I decided to fuck the plot, we will go to the park when it was the time issei was about to get killed by Raynare.

"..."

"I'll do anything you want after?"

"Deal."

"Oh!!! Rias chan! Koneko chan allowed me!!! Let's meet in the plaza at 9 am would that be fine?"

"What? Wait, whe-"

Before she could finish her words, someone knocked on the door.

Akeno chan opens it and president chan and her tsuba chan came in.

She look at Rias chan but was surprised to see me in the club.

"Presi chan! Ohayo!!! Tsuba chan ohayo!!!"

Koneko chan smacks me in the face seemingly angry.

Sorry... Wait, why does it hurt?

"....care to have a match?"

"Sure."

Rias stand up, both of them sat on the couch, Rias chan is seating right next to me, it was too close enough to touch our skin.

While presi chan is on another side, setting up the chessboard and they start playing.

I decided to close my eyes and rest while I'm placing my head on koneko's head.

Even if I see them playing chess, I won't understand it. I'm not a mind game person.

They played for a while, it might be an hour really until I heard.

"Checkmate."

Presi's voice made me open my eyes, everyone was looking at the chessboard excluding me. Even Koneko is also looking.