Chapter 40

"Okay!"

It was 7:00 am, there is no school as it was Saturday today.

(Zero: I don't know which day Issei starts his ecchi training do bear with it.)

As of now, I package all of the cookies I made, at this rate I don't know if I should just teleport to the Plaza or not.

But if I do so, Ophis will know I'm not lying being a God and that might implicate me on her Chaos Brig...bricage?

As of now, I am using the Yato tracksuit with the white cloth bandana around my neck.

"Oi! Mitelt, Raynare! Take care of this house got it? If kalawarner came home, you guys know what to do."

"...tch, fine."

"Hai! Hai! By the way Kami! Buy me this one!"

"What is it? .... Do you like to wear some gothic lolita? Why don't you try to wear at least...plain? Well, it's just a suggestion but if you really love that kind of style then fine."

"Shut up, you act like a father...or maybe a bf? <3"

"...even if you went into my room naked I will just throw you into the garbage area. Bye then."

"Hey!"

"Will you shut up!? This Zombie bazooka Nemisis is getting on my nerve! Ugh! Stop chasing me!! Damn it I'm dead... I'll get you back later you fucker...."

Sigh...

As long as they don't do something troublesome, I guess it's fine even if they lock themselves in this house...

"Bye then."

I walked out of the house and started to run, I maintain my speed into a human level, at least to the point I can join in some athlete sports.

Now that I unknowingly got connected on Ophis, I don't know what will happen in the future, I remember there is an arc where Issei and everyone will meet her but I don't know which part of it...

I shouldn't think about the future now, I should think about the present...

I should prevent him from killing me, although I have the guts that I can deal with her albeit probably both.

It was just a gut feeling nothing else.

I still do not completely know my power level yet, How stronger I am? Yato is just a minor god so, so how strong and weak I am to others?

That is I don't know, I don't know my limit or my weakness.

Plus that bastard God's blessing. Which I guess enhances everything to me.

"Sigh... I don't know what to do anymore..."

*

After a minute of running, I was now in the plaza waiting for her to come.

Just to make sure, I focus myself on sensing my surroundings.

Not long after I sense a familiar Aura, lets's just say aura because I don't know how I should call it.

I started to run in that direction, there I saw her staring at a certain shop full of sweet foods.

I notice that she wore a pink jacket and a white T-shirt, with Miniskirt, her emotionless face is staring at the sweets that were displaced on the public, she really looks like a kid with full of curiosity about something she finds interesting, you could even imagine a question mark over her head.