Chapter 7: Occult Research Club

"Aah~... Koneko chan is really like a cat right?"

"Dude! Aren't you surprised that she came to you, give you a four-cheese melt bun, and SHE JUST LET YOU PATTED HER!"

"Eeehh~ no matter~  I have my favorite food so, after school I'll buy some ingredients and make TONS of chocolates"

"That's also! What with those chocolates!"

"You won't understand unless you're not a virgin anymore."(I'm also still a virgin even in my past life. I never even jerk before thinking that to use all of it to my lover....damn...)

Issei stops speaking, I look at him and witness a dumbfounded face.

He pointed his finger at me which is shaking together with his body, Issei's lips are trembling, and could not utter his words perfectly.

" n-no/w-w-way... Y-your n-n-not a v-v-v-v-v-irg-gin...?"

I gave him a wry smile and lower my gaze. I wave off my hair proudly while my nose is high up in the sky.

"What do you think?" (Of course, I'm a virgin but it's fun teasing him.)

After hearing those words, issei felt like he was hit by multiple arrows destroying his body, his soul separates itself from his body as well.

Issei looks like he gave up his life.

Pfft!

I kept preventing myself to laugh not until I heard Issei spout a word.

"...find a girl and I WILL lose my virginity as well...."

Pfft!!

Boy, I tell you! You DID find a girl! A Girlfriend! Albeit you failed to lose your virginity! You died first!

Of course, I wouldn't dare to say that.

Thinking about it, should I save him or Nah?

I mean, the reason he became part of the orc club is due to that.

Yeah, I'll just let him die.

If I interrupt the scene, Rias will find out that I wasn't an ordinary human.

...

Wait... I could use transformation, right?

I could change my appearance and interrupt the scene where he died...

But rias will still ask me to join her peerage.

And also, Koneko might realize it was me, I mean cats have a sensitive smell right? She might found out it was me all along.

No, I guess...

I look at issei where his fist slams the poor ground while crying.

I sigh and am about to say.

"Come on man, This delivery God is only Jo-"

"You're the worst."

Before I could finish my word, I heard a soft yet cold voice at my back.

There, I saw Koneko chan who somehow looks like, she was looking at a lowly being...

"W-wait, Koneko chan, let me explain..."

She turned her back and did not look at me my way.

"....karma has finally come..."

Said Issei who was smirking at me with tears still in his eyes.

I felt like a tick mark appeared on my face, I slightly kicked him in the stomach.

"You'll die without even losing your virginity!"