Chapter 48: ready

Day has passed by, I just stayed at my house, Raynare and mitelt is now playing games... I mean always but anyways.

I have been thinking about this, and I will call issei to be here.

So, as I called him and I want him to go into my house, which his parents agree, I instantly teleport in front of their house and teleported back into my mansion.

"W-what was that!? You have your teleportation?!"

"Hm? Did I not tell you?"

"No!"

"Anyway, I need your help Issei."

I've been thinking a lot about this chess piece inside of their body.

I wonder if it is also their soul.

What I mean is, if it becomes a part of their soul, like half?

I just want to test, since you or I could manipulate the body of humans and souls, I wonder if I can take the pawn piece on issei's body...

However... It was divine possession...

I have to possess issei...

That's why this is risky, I don't want to possess this guy what I want is to take the pawn piece only...

"If only I remember bleach..."

Sadly, I forget about EVERYTHING about bleach...

(Zero:... True... And I don't want to reread it or re-watch it again... Except for its new anime though.)

Hmm...

"Issei, come here... Let me touch your chest."

"What?"

"Just do what I say."

"What are you doing?"

I touch his chest and concentrate, I don't know what I'm about to do, I only follow my instinct.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

I look at issei and smile however, the latter turn pale and a mix of disgust could be seen on his face.

"I am not into-"

Issei was not able to finish his speech as he lose consciousness.

There was a crown at the top of his head and I could not help but clicked my tongue.

"Tch, I failed... I guess it was impossible huh... No, I think it is possible but I am not that smart enough to find a way... And I guess I have no power to do so..."

Right now, I am possessing Issei, and the problem is...

I don't know how to get out of this body.

It took me ten minutes before I finally got out of issei body.

It was easy, I went to Koneko and call her Neko chan, which is I am inside of Issri's body and course, I am also using his voice.

Koneko chan was surprised when I suddenly went out into issei's body while issei was confused and touching his chin.

"What is this painful feeling? Why do I feel unfairness on something?"

"Hello! Koneko chan!"

We are at school today, I am wearing my tracksuit and issei was in his normal clothes.

Issei went home while grumbling and I stay and started to flirt with Koneko chan, albeit I am the only one who was being touchy, and clingy.

I hug her and she did not fight back, I rubbed her head and I feel pleased about this feeling.