Chapter 2: in the middle of wilderness

"Hohoho, an interesting mortal, Well, he is a god now... hohohoho, Bible god... seems you did a good job there creating a world like this, as expected of my student."

*

"Curse you, God!!!!"

I was in the forest in the middle of nowhere, the sun shines brightly as it graze my skin.

I saw my clothes that were identical to the original yato, sweater jersey and track pants with a white bandana around my neck, and a pair of brown boots. My appearance really looks like him but a bit younger, I should probably on 17 years of age.

"*Whistle* no wonder, hiyori said towards him that he isn't awe-spiring. I could now probably agree with that."

I begin to walk somewhere where my feet could lead me, I look everywhere while mesmerized by the green leaves and many trees, the warm wind that touching my skin, butterflies that fly around, flowers in the ground, and other animals especially birds that are chirping happily.

"I wonder... What chapter did I reincarnate...is it around where Asia become the sacrifice or is it to the point where issei fight off that white dragon... What the fuck is that person's name again?"

Apparently, no... I don't remember much more about high school DxD, it's been 3-4 years since I stop watching it. I think I stop watching the anime after the hero was released. I don't like the animation now I regret not watching it.

(Zero: Same here my friend, fucking... I am rewatching it now....)

I continue walking and walking until I reach a certain place, this place has a beautiful lake, where I could see deers drinking on it. It looks peaceful and relaxing so I decided to stay there.

Once I stepped on the said place, I notice there is a person on the right-side sleeping while leaning on the tree.

It was a little girl wearing a provocative black gothic lolita exposing her belly and under developed breast, albeit with a cross-shaped tape covering her nipples.

She has long black hair down under her hips, her eyebrows quivered and opens, exposing gray eyes, that look like the eye of a reptile, she looks at me and tilted her head without any emotion that was expressed on her face.

I was startled when she was looking at me but heaved a sigh.

After all

I use stealth mastery ever since I started to walk, to avoid some wild animals like bears if there is, and right now, I am thankful and turn around and about to walk away. Thanks to those experiences and memory of Yato from the anime, I feel like I'm the one who experiences those. His memory, fighting style, and everything were transferred to me which is what I'm glad.

However

"And who might you be?"

A voice coming from the little girl gives me a chill, it doesn't show such feeling at all, it is too monotone and cold as if she was looking at someone who's below her.