Chapter 26: Chase

"Don't let him escape!"

Light spears shot toward me, I dodge every light spear while running.

"Y-yato Kun!"

"Shh, Don't worry, I'm here."

I comfort Asia even though she doesn't need it.

She gripped my tee-shirt tightly while I was running on the road.

"Stop human!"

Do you know those 3rd rate villains who insult a human because they thought they're a weak species?

That was an example of this fallen angel who looks like working at kokabeil. They look high and mighty facing me.

Do they not know what happens to jerk face? I just killed him right?

But look at them, instead of retreating and reporting it to their superior, here they are courting death.

If I have mana, I would probably already be exhausted but I don't need mana to use my ability, I'm not lacking in stamina either.

Anyways, there are three fallen angels in front of us, two were in the front while the other one is in the back, their formation is a triangle.

I didn't stop running and fastened my pace instead.

Asia chan unconsciously closed her eyes as I simply cut the wind itself.

The three fallen angels shot their light spears at me.

I activate my creation magic blocking the light spear until it shattered into pieces.

I then jumped in front of them.

Then I kick the two fallen angels side by side.

After I kick the two, I quickly retracted my feet and swung my left leg upward hitting the fallen angel in the jaw.

After landing on the ground, I quickly runs not minding the three fallen angel who slowly gets up.

"I have to find a way to lose them."

Honestly, If I want to, I will teleport to my house but, I can't teleport with an ally.

If I have to teleport, I had to abandon Asia chan.

I can't do that, my teleportation magic is not the same as Rias's.

I continue to run changing every location.

Until we stop on an isolated ally.

I let go of Asia chan, Asia tightly gripped the tracksuit.

I patted her again.

It was dark, and I could only see a bit but I failed to notice her blushed face.

'I wonder... Can I change her appearance using transformation? Also, can I create some clothes using weapon creation?'

I won't know until I tried.

I tried to change Asia's appearance, unexpectedly, it works.

Her blonde hair turns light brown and her green eyes turn translucent gray.

....it actually works?

Can I also change the clothes ' appearance too?

I did and my tracksuit turned grayish-white.

It also work, I did the same to my clothes. My white Tee shirt turnsss black, my sports pants turn dark brown.

...