Chapter 9: He got a Girlfriend! (1)

Umu.

It seems the day is too fast that it was already three months, if I was correct, this is the day when issei will be beaten up by the judo girl.

Also, a girl will confess to her at the end of the day...hmm...how did he die?

Wait... I forget... I think it was in the park and a fallen angel pierce a spear into his abdomen...

But who was the fallen angel again?

Ray...Raybold!

Raybold, that fallen angel kill issei successfully however, Rias resurrect my buddy, hmm...honestly I don't want him to die. I can just not follow the anime itself, however...

"It will have a big butterfly effect..."

Hmm...

I took a day off for my business, I was seated on a tree with Koneko chan sitting on my lap, She was just here with me while eating chocolate and in exchange, I keep patting her.

It was a fair trade, and I thought that Rias and everyone will believe that I was a God but I was wrong, they still think of me as a human who proclaim himself as a god, a delivery god.

Ah~ koneko chan has a nice smell...

"Hey, hey koneko chan, can I hug you?"

"...no."

"Yes? Yes!"

"N-"

I quickly hugged her tightly albeit gently, she's too damn precious!

I rest my head at the top of her head, thankfully she did not attack me or force me to let go of her, wait it is still the same...

Anyways, she just stops moving, I couldn't see her face but I notice her ears are red.

I smirked, 'Issei, it's decided, I won't give Koneko chan to you."

God, I want to tease Koneko chan...

I put my head next to her ears, I felt Koneko chan flinch at my sudden movement, I smirk again, I put my mouth close to her ears, and then whisper.

"Koneko chan~ you're so damn cute <3"

Koneko chan immediately stands up which left me off guard, her shoulder hits my jaw which pulled me back and banged my back head to the tree.

"Ataa~!  Koneko chan that's hur-bufo!!?"

Before I could finish my word, Koneko chan gave me a punch to my face, I saw her flustered face and an expression that was surprisingly new to me.

Her face is red all over her neck including her ears, her eyes could see the embarrassment, I just stared at her surprised, her lips are trembling, I thought she was angry so I tried to approach her, she flinched which made me feel scared.

'...I don't want you to hate me...I'm sorry...'

This unfamiliar feeling surged all over my body, the memories of original yato, his fear, feelings, plus my feelings and past life experience which almost closed to Yato's life...

I feel scared getting hated by her. I shouldn't have done that...

"Hey... I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, don't worry! I won't do it again!"

I said while I was scratching my back head.

"Ah-hahaha... It seems that I'd become careless again and did something unforgivable...I guess I'll just go..."